Recent content by Robby Newton

1. R

USING STEREO EFFECTS

Thank you for the sanity check- after further inspection the TRS connector was just barely not plugged all into the looper which is why I was getting one side of the signal.
  2. R

USING STEREO EFFECTS

Question on one thing that doesn’t seem to be covered- what kind of cable needs to be used for a pedal with a TRS Stereo input- for example, I have a Hologram Microcosm. When I use a standard TRS > TRS cable, I’m only getting 1 side of the wet signal. What kind of cable should I use in this...
  3. R

[DONE] Device Support for the Jackson Audio Bloom V2 and Broken Arrow VO

I've made the suggested changes, but I'm still not getting the expected behavior. Can you take a look at my configuration? This would make my week if we figured this out!
  4. R

Awesome! I'm having some issues with it- can you clarify how it's supposed to function with the Bloom? I'm not seeing the state saved from preset to preset when I save on the Mastermind. I still have to manually set it up on the editor.
  5. R

Using PBC with Jackson Audio Bloom V2 (MIDI)

Have a question- I'm currently using the midi features on the Jackson Audio Bloom V2 with my Mastermind PBC10. I've have it working with cycling the compressor types and bypassing/enabling the buttons. However, I when I make a change and save, the pedal state is not saved. I have to manually go...
  6. R

Looking for specific device support for the midi capable Jackson Audio Bloom V2 and Broken Arrow V2. I can currently manually set them up, but saving presets and cycling through modes is a little tedious. Any one have any experience with this in the current software mode?
Back