Recent content by Robert

1. R

MASTERMIND GT FIRMWARE 3.4.9 / EDITOR 3.4.6

I tried a smaller thumb drive and the upgrade worked, but the problem still exists.
  2. R

Both were formatted FAT32, but i will try another one and format it before trying.
  3. R

Switches: 000000 When I tried to load the 3.4.8 firmware, the MMGT gets stuck in a loop saying "Unable to open directory." I tried two different thumb drives and got the same results.
  4. R

I won't be able to get this information until my next rehearsal this coming Saturday (7/29). Quite a while back, I can't remember the date, you sent me a set of replacement switches that have been working perfectly. I don't think this is a HW (physical switch) issue, as I can reproduce the issue...
  5. R

It turns out that this is not a hold issue. I switched to using simple Next/Prev bank without hold, and can still reproduce the issue. All I have to do is hold down either the next or prev bank global button until it starts to step through the songs, and it gets stuck stepping through them until...
  6. R

I believe I was using 3.4.6, but upgraded to 3.4.7 this morning and the issue still persists. I've attached my settings file.
  7. R

There appears to be a bug with the hold function. I have two global IAs setup to switch between songs (next/prev). I use the hold function to prevent accidental quick presses from switching the song. Before the latest update, I could hold either button down to continuously switch between the...
  8. R

FEATURE REQUEST LIST

That worked perfectly. Thanks!
  9. R

FEATURE REQUEST LIST

How about an optional time delay to trigger an action on a press. I can't count the number if times I have accidentally pressed a bank up/down button (while trying to press another IA button) and switched to a new preset in the middle of a song. If I was able to specify an amount of time that...
  10. R

MASTERMIND GT FIRMWARE 3.2.5

There appears to be a bug in the display / entering of numbers (directly on the device). All numerical values are shown with a decimal point. If I edit an IA button with a CC command, when I enter "20" and hit save, it is changed to "200". It seems that all numerical values entered are...
  11. R

Couple of bugs with 3.0 - editor device names and local IA buttons

Awesome, I just updated and verified. Thanks for fixing these issues.
  12. R

Thanks. The "Update on Preset Change" trick fixed the selected IA button.
  13. R

Editor: When trying to type the name of a device, every character entered changes the focus from the Name text box to some other field, requiring me to click back on the Name text box. If I hit the space bar after entering a character, the entire windows goes black. Resizing the window restores...
  14. R

FEATURE REQUEST LIST

Show the set list name in the "Current Set List" drop down in the editor instead of the number
Back