Recent content by Rodrigo Fazzi

1. R

Setting outputs A and B as independents

The "independent" feature for audio loops is very useful. It would be great if both outputs could also be set as "independent".
  2. R

Question about stereo pedals

Hello Ron. I found out the problem was not PBC. Outputs A and B are connected to a Patch Bay (Temple Audio 4-Way). I don´t know why, but when nothing is connected to one of the sides (A or B) on the patch moldule, the other side is mutted. So a simple solution was turn off the output that will...
  3. R

Loop 7 Chorus (mono in - ring disconnect cable / stereo out - Y cable) Loop 8 Delay (stereo in - Y cable / stereo out - y cable) Loop 9 Reverb (mono in - ring disconnect cable / mono out - mono to stereo converter cable) Both rear buttons out. It's working as soon as I turn on buffers 2 or 3...
  4. R

I've made the cables as shown in the link above. Pedals are working properly in stereo. I have too comments about it though: -When in stereo, I have to turn on buffer 2 or 3, otherwise there is no signal coming from output A or B (no sound!). -When in mono, I can turn on output A or B. If both...
  5. R

Thank you Very helpful
  6. R

Hi there. I'm running some pedals in stereo at Loops 7-10 and I'm a little confused about wich cables I have to use and how to set Stereo/Mono buttons. Loop 7 - Chorus (in series) mono in/stereo out Loop 8 - Delay (in parallel) stereo in/stereo out Loop 9 - Reverb (in parallel) mono in/mono out...
  7. R

PBC/10 Buffers

Hi! When running line level signal into loops 7-10 (in parallel), is it necessary to turn on audio buffers 2 and 3? Thanks
  8. R

solderless plugs

I've been using Lava and Geoge l's solderless plugs with PBC 10 for two years. No problems until now.
  9. R

Prostage Remote WahWah

It doesn't work with PBC. I've mailed Lukas from Prostage, he said XTMpro is needed.
  10. R

Prostage Remote WahWah

Is it possible to use PBC as an interface between Prostage System Mananger Software and Remote Wah?
  11. R

Independent Loop

It would be great if all audio features (parallel/series, buffers, outputs, etc.) could also be set as "independent".
  12. R

PBC 4.0 beta firmware release

My PBC is now updated. Independent Loop option is great! The only problem I found is: button page names have disappeared when file were converted.
  13. R

Timeline and expression pedal

I use PBC to control mix knob via an expression pedal and to send Preset Change messages to Strymon Timeline. The problem is every time I change preset on Timeline the expression pedal state is lost and I ve got to move the pedal again. Is there any way to send a cc message to timeline with the...
  14. R

How to make an audio loop ignore preset changes?

I use a solo boost pedal in loop 6. There is an IA button programmed to turn loop on and off. Every time I change preset, audio loop 6 is turned off. Is it possible to configure it to not change its state (on or off) while moving through presets?
Back