Recent content by Ron Forrest

1. R

Mastermind GT22 & Bogner Red and Blue Pedals Remote Switching

That would be great!! Thanks for all the help. I'll give it a try and see if if fixes it.
  2. R

It does, but i still cant hear the relays open or close when switching from the Mastermind. If i select the button on the front of the Effects Gizmo i can hear the relays and it will switch the pedal correctly. I've checked the cables with a multi meter and they all test fine and i verified that...
  3. R

It quit doing the random switching on loops 9-12 when I unplugged the insert cables going to the loops and to the Bogner pedals. Loops 1-8 seem to work fine.
  4. R

Don’t believe it is. Everything has it own power supply. Effects Gizmo > GCX > Mini Amp Gizmo > Y-Not. this is how I have the midi connected. Using all 5 pin standard midi cables.
  5. R

I cannot hear the relays click when changing presets or when turning loops 9-12 on with the IA switch. I can hear them when i seIect the buttons on the front of the Effects Gizmo.I did remove the insert cable from the bogner pedals and the Effects GIzmo on loops 9-12 and the switching function...
  6. R

Here is midi dump of the preset with booth the drive and the boost on fir the Bogner pedal. 88 and 89 are the remote switching for the Bogner Blue Pedal to be on TIMESTAMP IN PORT STATUS DATA1 DATA2 CHAN NOTE EVENT 107585 MID -- 177 80 0 2 --- Control Change 107587 MID -- 177 81...
  7. R

here is the settings file from the Mastermind GT22
  8. R

I had the MFC setup to send a CC change to switch the pedals and it worked fine and yes it was the same unit. Just for clarity, when should "send on preset change"be used. I'll dump the settings tomorrow and send them over.
  9. R

Hi, I picked a GT22 and having fits trying to get the RJM Effects Gizmo to remotely switch the drive/boost off and on. My Setup is as follows: RJM Effects Gizmo V1: Midi Channel 2: Loops 9 -12 set momentary: GCX Switcher Midi Ch 16 Mini Amp Gizmo Midi Ch 3 Y-Not Midi Ch 4 Everything other...
Back