Recent content by Roy Beukers

1. R

Saving preset names (from pedals) on editor software instead of midi numbers

I didn’t see this post. I suggested the same thing on the GT page. But I’d love this too!
  2. R

Show in IA mode only

On that same idea, maybe also a Show name when active. I use some buttons to send presets to my amps. I use 16 presets of the 32, because you can use the expression pedal to morph from preset 1 to preset 17, and from 2 to 18 etc. But to program the amps I'd like to send PC 17 and up, so I use...
  3. R

Show in IA mode only

We have the function Active in IA mode only. Very handy, but if we have another checkbox so the hold function only shows when IA mode is activated, it sort of gives an extra page. When Show in IA mode only is activated and Show name is off, you can use IA mode to peek what the hold function is...
  4. R

External buttons stay active when a menu is open

I’m using 4 external buttons to switch pages but it would be cool if those buttons stay functional when a menu is open (cycle, preset or page-menu). So the external button cancles the selection. Now I’m using a dedicated page to select other pages, but it would be nice to use the page select...
  5. R

Preset names for other devices than the Kemper/Axe fx

Maybe a cool idea to be able to insert the names of the presets for other devices in the editor by hand. It takes some work to type them in, but than you would be able to see titles in the device preset + and -instead of only the numbers. for example the Riverside. Great pedal but no way to...
Back