Recent content by sergicalhands

1. S

Latency Between Preset Changes

No, I am referring to "Page 7", the "Preset +/Preset -" button. When switching to the next preset there's a slight pause that wasn't happening before. I just checked my settings and that button does have a hold function. Maybe undoing that would solve the problem. Thought I would put them on the...
  2. S

Latency Between Preset Changes

I've never encountered latency until I started to use one IA button to change Presets instead of having preset buttons. Anyone else experience this?
  3. S

SP-1 RJM Expression Pedal issue w/ settings...

Ok, so for example: If Im controlling the H9 and Timeline on "ExpPdl 1" how do I switch to control my Mobius and Timeline or H9? Do I place them in "ExpPdl 2"?
  4. S

SP-1 RJM Expression Pedal issue w/ settings...

Hello, Im having difficulty getting my expression pedal controlling all of my midi pedals at the same time. I have a Mobius, Timeline and a H9. Which ever of the 2 pedals I place in "ExpPdl 1" are the only ones I can control. Ive tried putting these pedals seperately and other combinations with...
  5. S

SP1 RJM Expression Pedal

One last question, given that the spring loaded has the auto engage, can do normal one do an "auto engage" like feature with out it being spring loaded?
  6. S

SP1 RJM Expression Pedal

Do you know if you'd lose the toe switch by going with the spring loaded version?
  7. S

SP1 RJM Expression Pedal

Anyone own one? Spring loaded model maybe? Im curious about the advantages or disadvantages of having it spring loaded. Do you lose anything? Thanks
  8. S

PBC w/ Strymon Nixie App

OK... So Its no the USB Midi Interfaces. Ive checked both, the Roland UM-ONE and The Creative EMU XMIDI and I got them working now. How? I had to got to the PBC editor and redo my devices. Apparently some of the new features didn't roll over. Now everything works. EXCEPT... I can't write to my...
  9. S

PBC w/ Strymon Nixie App

And also no luck with Roland UM-ONE.... WTF.:mad:
  10. S

song/setlist mode questions?

Hey Ron, Is there a way I can assign one button to cycle thru my presets (Intro,Verse,Chorus) in a song in "setlist mode"? I dont mind that it lays out the presets for me on the board but Id figure in "setlist mode" I can have one button cycle thru the presets in an order I choose instead of...
  11. S

PBC w/ Strymon Nixie App

UPDATE: Creative EMU XMIDI 1X1 Well it worked, sort of. Its been crashing Nixie and sorts of weird things happening when switching presets thru my PBC. It also works Perfectly when its only connected to one pedal. So Im gonna order a Roland EMU-One and hope this is my last of 3 midi interfaces I...
  12. S

PBC w/ Strymon Nixie App

I finally got it to work. But the only way I got to work was not having my PBC connected to the PBC editor. I just plugged my MIDI interface from my Macbook to the MIDI IN on the PBC to the last MIDI pedal in the chain. Even with that I think its great! Especially now that I can have my H9...
  13. S

PBC w/ Strymon Nixie App

I dont know what Im doing wrong here but I think I followed your steps correctly and I just cant get it to work. Does it matter that I use a Mac maybe? I also use a midi thru box but I have disconnected that and daisy chained all my midi pedals and it still doesn't work for me. I use a Creative...
  14. S

Toggle in and out of Song / Setlist Mode

Hey Ron, Any progress on this? A feature like this could be useful for me when creating presets and then being able to go back to song mode...
Back