Recent content by Skiner

1. Skiner

AutoTap question

Yes, tempo in RJM presets is the same, presets follows song BPM. I simply want to reuse one of my DD-500 presets in a different song with different BPM (and different RJM preset) Is there any solution? I know this is a specific case, but there are reasons why my presets are organized like this...
  2. Skiner

AutoTap question

Hello, I am using auto tap function with custom macro & external switch to send tempo to my Boss DD-500 (Midi clock is not usable in my case due to some DD-500 limitations etc.) I am wondering what is the logic behind "when" the auto tap macro is executed. I see autotap runs the when I change...
  3. Skiner

Adding Additional Preset Button Page

I am using alt preset function in case I need more than 4 presets in songs. This gives you additional 4 presets for song.
  4. Skiner

Independent loop ignores default state (RJM PBC/6X)

Also, I am so sorry, I have posted this to wrong forum :( Please move to correct one if possible...
  5. Skiner

Independent loop ignores default state (RJM PBC/6X)

Hello there, I am using one independent loop in my setup - in audio tab, the loop is set as independent & on by default. But the loop is always off after I power my PBC/6X on - no matter it was on or off before. When I lock the state to on, everything works as expected - loop is on on start. I...
  6. Skiner

Preset names for pedals that have no visual feedback

+1 on this. There is another thread requesting named PCs somewhere...
  7. Skiner

[DONE] Bank Up/Down Wrap Around

+1
  8. Skiner

More "forgiving" tuner mode triangles?

Once again, bump ;-)
  9. Skiner

Jackson Bloom Setup

Just to share my experience: I am using MIDI Box 4 with my Jackon Asabi & Golden boy. Everything works well :) https://www.disasterareadesigns.com/shop/p/midi-box-4
  10. Skiner

Set IA ID problem

I have already watched some of the series, those are great.Yes, I am aware of Send on p. change & update :) I have just came to idea that I will not be using macros for Asabi & GB anymore. I will make new improved button pages for these with buttons utilizing those complex MIDI commands and...
  11. Skiner

Set IA ID problem

OMG, I see it now. I did not know about this feature . This makes my macros idea soooo obsolete! This means that I can simply set state of the buttons on my device specific pages to presets and then presets will simply turn the buttons on or off? This is so cool! Thank you for your help!
  12. Skiner

Set IA ID problem

I have opened the exact version I have posted here - downloaded it from this thread just to make sure... Looking at "Buttons tab within the Presets tab"... I am sorry, I do not get it :-(
  13. Skiner

Set IA ID problem

I am away from my unit right now, but the example was in my first post: "Please see my RJM file - song no. 10 caled "Test song". This includes mentioned Macros and example presets. Everything works except on preset 8 - DRV hi+tr - hold state / color of button 3 should be set to blue, not to...
  14. Skiner

Set IA ID problem

Ok, Set IA is fine for me. I just do not see why it works for one pedal's macros and gets ignored for the other. I have already spend some time on this and did not found any "typo" in config etc. ID 30 is not in use at the moment. I have just left it in macro not to forget turn it back on...
  15. Skiner

Set IA ID problem

Yeah, I know about these. These were and will be used by Asabi / GB detail pages. I have just tried to remove as much IA IDs from my buttons to debug. I can also created some very simple RJM file and attach it instead of my whole config. Can we just focus on the presets in the "test song"? I am...
Back