Recent content by Toopy14

1. T

7-Pin MIDI-IN Wiring Pinout

Thanks for the confirmation! :)
  2. T

7-Pin MIDI-IN Wiring Pinout

Made the cable in 2019, but just getting around to needing it. :) The manual states that you can supply power to the power input and also via the USB connection, which I’ve been doing since 2019. However, it doesn’t specifically mention supplying power via MIDI pins 6 & 7 on the MIDI-Out jack...
  3. T

Scene 6 on 5th Button Hold Function

I remember that now...been a while since I worked with the editor. Yes, that’s exactly what I was doing. Appreciate all your help and taking the time to answer all my questions.
  4. T

I think I figured it out, based on what you asked. I was getting the scene page, which is a logical page, mixed up with the physical buttons. So on the scene page (page 3), I had scene 5 and scene 6 on the same button...the button circled in the pic. You can see it in my previous posts. Is...
  5. T

No. Will double-check but I've been looking at all the settings for the last hour and don't see anything wrong.
  6. T

I can assign the S5 preset to the button, but clicking on it does not toggle it. Does nothing. I can assign the S5 preset to the button and I can toggle it by holding down the shift key, but the S5 preset is still attached to it. The if I hold shift and click on the button, I can toggle...
  7. T

I think I tried that. I’ll try it again.
  8. T

I have all that set. When I hold the 5th button on the LT, the hold light color turns on, the display says it's S6, but the Axe-Fx is still on Scene 5. Isn't there a key you hold while you click on the 5th button to de-select the link to scene 5? Pretty sure you told me one time but I forget.
  9. T

Now I'm really confused. Isn't that how you assign a scene to a preset? You highlight the preset, in the Preset List, then go to the scene page and click on the button? I followed the tutorial when I set it up this way, when I got my LT a couple years ago. etc.
  10. T

It's been a while since I setup my presets. Making some changes and I can't remember is this is the way it's supposed to look. I have 6 scenes for a preset, I'm want to assign the 6th scene to the hold function of the 5th button. Are both scenes supposed to be selected with the arrows ><...
  11. T

Mastermind Editor 4.4.0 - Bug?

Okay, that makes sense....good, I thought I was losing my marbles! Thanks.
  12. T

I guess what I'm asking...why so many buttons?
  13. T

I don’t ever recall seeing that.
  14. T

I realize I'm a version behind, so this may have been corrected, but why does the Editor look like this when it first loads, with no config file loaded?
  15. T

Fractal Audio FM3

Can the LT control scenes in the FM3, the way it controls scenes in the Axe-Fx II? Thanks
Back