Recent content by travis_38

1. travis_38

What value pot for a PBC expression knob?

I'd like to make an expression "knob" to control my PBC and I'm wondering what type of potentiometer I'd need. Would something like this work?
  2. travis_38

Turn off a group with Device PC +/-

Ok, I wondered if that was the case. So it seems like I can't really combine IA PC buttons with Device PC+/- because once they are out of sync, both PCs will be sent and will conflict with each other. Is there an IA action that I could put on the IA buttons that would reset the state of the...
  3. travis_38

PBC Preset send BPM info to Timeline

I'm not 100% clear on what you're trying to do but do both presets have a tempo set to them? That should be all you need. There's also a setting on the Timeline *per preset* to respond to midi clock or not.
  4. travis_38

Turn off a group with Device PC +/-

I have a page that has 4 grouped buttons that each send a PC to my Timeline for my 4 most used presets, then I also have Device +/- buttons on the same page that page my Timeline to whatever PC I want. If I engage one of the 4 grouped IA buttons, I'd like the Device +/- buttons to turn it off...
  5. travis_38

pops/cutouts when switching loops on/off

LOVELY. That's exactly what I was looking for. I thought I read about that feature but didn't see it on the globals page so I gave up too soon. Thanks!
  6. travis_38

pops/cutouts when switching loops on/off

I am noticing that when I am on my Loops page, switching any pedal on or off seems to cut the output for a split second which is very obvious when I am using a long decay reverb and or delay (which is almost always). To be more specific: Loop 4: Dunes Loop 9: Timeline (stereo in/out, in...
  7. travis_38

Return to page 1 after IA Store?

I swear I tried that first but lo and behold it works now :) Thank you!!
  8. travis_38

Return to page 1 after IA Store?

I added an IA action to go to Page 1 when I hold to IA Save but the page is not changing. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?
  9. travis_38

Preset tempo vs. song tempo

Perfect. Thanks!
  10. travis_38

Preset tempo vs. song tempo

Is there a way to make presets default to honoring Song tempo when they're used within a song? I know you can set tempo to "song" on each preset, but this gets very tedious if you set up a whole setlist with unique presets for each song.
  11. travis_38

[DONE] Give audio loops/switches custom names within the Editor

I would love to be able to give audio loops and switches a custom name so it's a little easier to quickly remember what I'm toggling on/off within a Preset in the editor. An example would be naming Audio Loop 1 "Deep Six", or Function 1 "MG Red Remote"
  12. travis_38

Official NAMM 2019 New Product Tease Thread

@rjmmusic Thanks Ron! Do you happen to have a top down product photo? I'd love to put the 6X on my pedal planning website if possible!
  13. travis_38

Official NAMM 2019 New Product Tease Thread

@rjmmusic what are the exact dimensions for this guy?
  14. travis_38

Hum when I connect MIDI to Timeline

I tried two different ones. One is a Hosa molded one, the other is either BTPA or Disaster Area one, can't quite remember. Seems unlikely that they'd both be wrong but could be I guess. Are there any other possibilities?
  15. travis_38

Hum when I connect MIDI to Timeline

I'm getting a low pitch hum when I connect MIDI from the PBC to Timeline. Ground loop maybe? PBC and Timeline are powered by Mondo, Amp is plugged into another outlet. Timeline is currently connected after the PBC, rather than in a loop.
Back