Recent content by UncleMatt

1. U

Turn on two Axe FX 3 effects with one button? Multiple CC's at one time??

I want to press one button and activate two pedals at one time. I added a new step in "AI Actions" but am not having any luck. I must be missing something so basic??
  2. U

Preset Menu selection reverts back to Previous Preset. GT 22 Axe FX III

@Andrew Slotta I checked "send on preset change" on one of my button's (on a different page) that had an IA action to go to preset 1. When I made a preset change it also triggered this other button to make the change, thus reverting it back to preset 1 no matter what. I would go through your...
  3. U

Can I use 5 pin Midi Controller into/Thru GT22?

I am using the GT22 to control Ableton, Love it! I also want to use a midi controller in my setup, for keys, and to control perimeters on the Axe Fx III, is there a way to route it through the GT so I can pass all midi through the 7 pin cable of the gt 22 going to phantom power box? Would I use...
  4. U

Can I send Midi from GT22 from 7pin out Axe FX usb out?

Ah nice, I got ahead of myself and didn’t realize it had a midi thru! looks like I can use one of those simple Usb https://www.musiciansfriend.com/keyboards-midi/m-audio-usb-uno-1x1-midi-interface/701379000000000?
  5. U

Axe Fx III does not send midi over usb. If I am using a phantom power adapter box and both midi cables are connected to Axe Fx III how should I connect and integrate a midi interface?
  6. U

I want to control Ableton from my GT22. I can do it with the usb out of GT22 option, but I don’t want to run a 30ft usb cable. I want to send midi through the 7 pin cable, through to the Axe Fx 3 and out the usb midi into Ableton. Anyone know if this is possible? Or would I need to buy a...
  7. U

Axe Fx III: Tuner on expression pedal heel down?

@Megahertzz Did you get this to work?
  8. U

SOLVED (I saved each page separately and loaded them one by one until the issue was uncovered). Page 6 was the culprit. I was experimenting with using external switch 1 to be a global preset selection, not sure why it caused the problems it did... Hopefully someone smarter then me can explain...
  9. U

I did a factory reset, and reloaded original page settings (@iaresee thanks for sharing) and the preset menu works again. I loaded my custom pages back and its doing the reverting to previous preset again. I made a change somewhere that is making it act up... I can't find it, so I guess I am...
  10. U

I used the "get preset names" 0-20, but it went to I (I think) preset 123 and loaded them at the 00 preset. So now it has loaded the names wrong out of order. I wanted to share this in case it helps diagnose what's going on... very weird. I just want to access presets. At what point do I...
  11. U

Yes, effects blocks work fine. Looper works. Just can’t change preset.
  12. U

I turned off “poll state”, the GT changed preset names (via the preset menu), but was not switching the Axe-Fx III.
  13. U

No, the Axe-Fx screen does not change. PC mapping is off.
  14. U

DEVICES SETTINGS GLOBAL SETTINGS RJS FILE AF3 MIDI SETTINGS RJM V4.4 AF3 V11 Using RJM phantom power box with both midi cables going into AF3, and 7 pin going to GT22. All cables have been checked, and units have been power cycled.
Back