Recent content by Victor Vos

1. Victor Vos

mystery

I don't think so.. I update all..
  2. Victor Vos

mystery

Yes I think this is the same issue... Thanks!
  3. Victor Vos

mystery

I started with setting the GT as advised here: RJM Mastermind MIDI foot controller - Fractal Audio Wiki wiki.fractalaudio.com Thank you Diezel for the tip! It does seem to work! I'll continue withe the settings for the axefx asap (tomorrow?)
  4. Victor Vos

mystery

No, there must be some contradicting communication. When selecting a song from the GT it takes about 1/4 second and the screen seems to scroll...
  5. Victor Vos

mystery

I have a very strange issue (again) about (bidirectional) communication (GT 10 - AxefxIII): When I scroll through my setlist on my GT to a specific song it jumps to a different song. When I select it from the setlist (song menu) it works fine. I don't find any extra unwanted messages/actions in...
  6. Victor Vos

Boss over boss

I'll study. ;)
  7. Victor Vos

Boss over boss

Don't seem to get this working...
  8. Victor Vos

display the name of destination on a next song or next preset button.

or next page or whatever next/previous..
  9. Victor Vos

Boss over boss

check!
  10. Victor Vos

[wish] Song Actions option in Songs menu

set tempo would be a good option for songs action... So you can use the same preset in different songs and with different tempi...
  11. Victor Vos

Boss over boss

I don't think there is a midi-trough on my box.. I'll check later to be sure.. The midi-through on my AxefxIII does not send my outgoing signals. Maybe that is something I can change in the device... Yes, I had my scenes buttons as I described but I don't remember how. I think I used a macro for...
  12. Victor Vos

Boss over boss

Also: The song and setlist options on the Mastermind are soo much better...
  13. Victor Vos

Boss over boss

Is that an expression? In Dutch it is.. It means something like: only one can be the best... I had some issues with the Mastermind communicating with my axefxIII (and it is complex) and I found a second hand FC6 foot controller. I used it for a few months and now I put it aside and took back my...
  14. Victor Vos

expression pedal

Ok, thank you, Poll state is (and was) off...
Back