FEATURE REQUEST LIST

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can use the Export function to export partial settings files - ranges of presets, songs, etc. There's currently a limitation where exporting songs is an all-or-nothing deal (you can't export just a few songs), buy maybe it's good enough for what you're looking for.

That's pretty much what I'm looking for. Can you import it into an existing file, our only use it to create a new one?

That's pretty much what I'm looking for. Can you import it into an existing file, our only use it to create a new one?

It only creates a new file, but you can merge it with another file by loading a full settings file into the editor, then (for example), loading exported songs on top of that. It'll replace the songs in the old file with the songs in the new file, and you can save out the merged file.

Hi Ron.
If possible it would be helpfull if the macros showed up with names and not only numbers when programming them for a button action.
That way you don´t need to remember what number corresponds to what macro.
Skærmbillede 2016-12-22 kl. 01.22.57.png

Hi,

I'd love to be able to copy and paste presets / banks / songs / setlists in the corresponding tabs in the editor. This way it would be possible to create a standard song, with all the basic settings to work from. I could then copy this standard song a couple of times. Then next time I want to create presets for a new song, all the preferred base settings are there and I don't have to start from scratch. Would this be doable? I know I can do this by using the 'copy from preset' button, but it's lots of clicking. Being able to select 6 presets, and copy them over and over would be so much easier.

Cheers

Hi there,

One thing that would occasionally speed things up would be the ability to turn different IA actions on and off on the MMEditor, rather than only being able to Add or Remove them. This way on a particular button you'd be able to store multiple IA actions, some that you aren't using at that moment but that you might use at other times (e.g., FnSwitches used as toggles for the FnSwitches themselves, or for sending MIDI commands, depending on the gig).

If this is already possible, I'd love to know how to do it.

Peace

I'd love it if the set list mode bank up down would cycle from first song to last or last to first. Long set lists can take a lot of stomps if you're at the end.

Another idea:

When in song mode, holding down an unused preset button will assign this button to the next available blank preset. This way, if you want to quickly add a new preset to a song during practice, you can do so really quickly without any menu diving.

Is it possible to switch presets/songs on Selah Quartz , using PBC buttons Bank up/down in song mode , Thanks

Nevermind , i just found super cool video , that solve my request

Other thing , is it possible that song names will scroll on display , after vertical bar , that will be super cool , Thanks Ron

Is it possible to switch presets/songs on Selah Quartz , using PBC buttons Bank up/down in song mode , Thanks
Just a question. Why is this better that just using the PBS´s own ability to send a tempo for the song to the presets in that song? That´s what im doing and it works fine for me

Just a question. Why is this better that just using the PBS´s own ability to send a tempo for the song to the presets in that song? That´s what im doing and it works fine for me
Pbc control switches are responsible for my Bogner Exstasypedals
Selah for tempo of analog and Strymon

It's totally a "horses for courses" situation.
The video BalonPBC666 linked explains why and how we often integrate a Quartz into a PBC based system.

Not sure if this has been covered - tiny little ask, but it'd be great to override the output mute on the 'mute' button. Might sound like an odd request, but I'd like to be able to use both the on-board PBC tuner AND the tuner on my H9 (which I can mute so the signal would go from the PBC to the H9, and then stop). The tuners together are actually very helpful. I've tried adding an IA Action (audio/output) but that didn't work. Just a thought ...

Not sure if this has been covered - tiny little ask, but it'd be great to override the output mute on the 'mute' button. Might sound like an odd request, but I'd like to be able to use both the on-board PBC tuner AND the tuner on my H9 (which I can mute so the signal would go from the PBC to the H9, and then stop). The tuners together are actually very helpful. I've tried adding an IA Action (audio/output) but that didn't work. Just a thought ...

Unfortunately, that's implemented in hardware. When tuning, the signal is switched out of the normal signal path and routed to the CPU for processing. I won't be able to change that without a circuit board change.

Hello everyone,

I found that it would be very handy to have control over the on/off 5-6 Out in the PBC for those of us who're using a dry/stereo wet set up. Would it be this possible to have this in a future firmware update?

Hello everyone,

I found that it would be very handy to have control over the on/off 5-6 Out in the PBC for those of us who're using a dry/stereo wet set up. Would it be this possible to have this in a future firmware update?

Unfortunately, the hardware doesn't have any control over that output, it would need a design change. The only way you could get switching is to not use Out 5-6 and instead use Send 6 to send to the dry amp. When loop 6 is on, the dry amp (and wet amps) will receive signal. When loop 6 is off, only the wet amps will receive signal.

Unfortunately, the hardware doesn't have any control over that output, it would need a design change. The only way you could get switching is to not use Out 5-6 and instead use Send 6 to send to the dry amp. When loop 6 is on, the dry amp (and wet amps) will receive signal. When loop 6 is off, only the wet amps will receive signal.

I imagined that was the situation. Thanks for the piece of advise, I'll try that out instead!

Thank you very much!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back