Setlist mode.

My rig is turned off right now, but I think the trick is:

"Song name" I Clean CD

The "I" tells the display that what comes before it is the song title and what comes after is the preset.

Remove the page name from page 1. The page name has precedence over song names. If you clear out the page name, the song name will be displayed. The intent is for the main preset/bank page to not have a name so you can see the song names, but have the other pages named so you know when you're on a different page.

Remove the page name from page 1. The page name has precedence over song names. If you clear out the page name, the song name will be displayed. The intent is for the main preset/bank page to not have a name so you can see the song names, but have the other pages named so you know when you're on a different page.

Thanks!

I tried doing this but for some reason it 's showing as 001 INTRO. On the present name it is " INTRO | REJOICE.

Attachments

• 20170519_075117.jpg
    20170519_075117.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 4
  • 20170519_075133_001.jpg
    20170519_075133_001.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 4
I tried doing this but for some reason it 's showing as 001 INTRO. On the present name it is " INTRO | REJOICE.
That's what I would expect. The "|" and anything after it is not displayed (that's the purpose of the "|" character). In bank and preset mode, the preset number is displayed on the top line. Once you set up songs and turn on song/setlist mode, then the upper line will display the song name.

Back