Problem with my Expression Pedal

AK47

Hi First excuse me for my poor english !
I use the PBC and the MAG since 1 year and I love RJM Stuff !
I'm working on my new pedalboard, and I just bought the Source Audio ReflexExpression to control my H9, my Hog 2 and my Prostage Wah.
I want to use the Reflex LFO with my H9 but impossible to Load any PC Preset with my PBC.
I've got the same Channel Midi on my Source audio and my PBC.

Midi Chain : PBC out---->Midi Box In-----> Source Audio In
----->Hog2 In
----->Prostage Wah In
----->Mini Amp Gizmo In
----->H9 In
Source Audio Expression Output 1 to PBC Exp Pedal

Can someone help me ?

Attachments

• Nico 07_04_2017.rjs
    1.6 MB · Views: 1
Last edited:
If you can't recall presets on a device, double check the MIDI channel settings. Also check your MIDI cables - try switching it with a cable that you know works with another device. You might also want to try turning on Send Redundant PCs in the Devices tab of the PBC editor.

You're absolutely right my brand new midi cable did not work...
I managed to set up the expression pedal with the Hog2 and the H9 but another problem with my Prostage Wah.
I can change the presets, the auto wah and the wah are working but the expression pedal don't change the curve...
Any ideas ?

I don't know about that... If the PBC is communicating with the wah, then it's not a MIDI issue. You may have to ask ProStage about how to change the curve.

It's a problem with my Prostage I think. I can change Presets with PC number but the CC numbers don't work

Prostage answer :
"This seams to be an issue with the programming of the Mastermind. First of all, make sure that the CC commands are sent on the correct MIDI channel (the same like the PC are sendt)."

PC and CC have the same Midi Channel no ?
Or I made a mistake in the editor...

Yes, PCs and CCs will always be sent to the same MIDI channel (if you're sending them to the same device slot).

it works ! With the new update for the prostage wah no more problems !

For those who have a Source Audio Reflex Pedal, you might want to connect your gear like this :

PBC Midi Out-> Source Audio Reflex Midi In. Source Audio Reflex Midi Out-> Midi Box In (or your Midi pedal)

Back