Setlist Up / Down Buttons

Sleestak

Greetings. I have a question about Setlist button behavior. I have [Preset -] and [Preset +] buttons set up on my MM GT10, and they work just fine when scrolling through presets in normal mode. In Setlist mode, I can only scroll forward. I would like to make sure I haven't missed something in my settings. It seems to me that I should be able to scroll back as well. Do you have any suggestions?

Config file attached.

Attachments

• 2017-04-28 GT10 Config.rjs
    2.4 MB · Views: 4
I'm out of town right now but will investigate as soon as I can. I'm not sure why that would happen.

Thank you for your quick reply. It's not an emergency. I'll look forward to hearing your thoughts.

Any thoughts on this? I'm setting up my board for an upcoming tour, and would like to know if there is something I've missed. Thanks!

It looks like there's a bug that happens when using instant bank switching when you only have one preset per song. It will get fixed in the next bug fix release, but in the meantime turning off instant bank switching should allow the bank down button to work.

Good sleuthing! I do use only preset per song, with multiple scenes as necessary.
I currently have instant bank switching turned off, and am still seeing the same behavior. It isn't a showstopper, but it means if I accidentally advance in the set list, I can't go back. Just means I have to be super careful :)

Ah, yes, if you're using preset -/+ to switch between songs, the same "Instant Bank Switching" bug applies.

Aha! That makes sense. Well, I'll tread carefully to avoid skipping any songs in our set :)

Back