MASTERMIND GT 4.1beta1 FIRMWARE/EDITOR

Status
Not open for further replies.
BUG REPORT

After assigning "Multiplexer 1" to a button, there's no Channel Select function configured for the Hold function. So far this is the only Axe-Fx function where I've encountered this.

Note: Multiplexer 1 and 2 currently are the only buttons with 6 channels.

Last edited:
What was there already by Ron. I didn't change anything just have to press several times to get it to engage only for drive 1 and 2, the delay 1 and 2 work as expected.

Dave

BUG REPORT

The "External Switches" entry in Setup (hardware) is missing. So there's no way to setup external switches using the hardware.

Last edited:
How do you get the expression pedals working?

1. On the III a parameter has to be assigned to an External. Just like on the II. I.e. External 1.

2. In MIDI/Remote on the III assign a CC to External 1. Use CC 11 (see below).

3. On the GT, go to Setup > ExpPedals, select Pedal 1, and select Assign Pedal CC. If you select "External 1", you'll see that the GT will use CC 11. That's why you should select that CC in step 2.

So to configure pedals, we have to enter information in the III's setup menu. Which is understandable.

Last edited:
BUG REPORT

Exp Pedal 1 is labeled wrong in the editor, see picture.

Attachments

• Schermafbeelding 2018-08-11 om 16.29.47.png
    Schermafbeelding 2018-08-11 om 16.29.47.png
    33.6 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
BUG REPORT

Get Preset Names > Get Scenes: the menu lets us select 0 - 9, but values above 7 are changed by the firmware to 7. Meaning that it won't download scene 8 for each preset.

Last edited:
In the list of Axe-Fx functions the "Controllers" block is missing. That block contains internal controllers and tempo and can be switched between 4 channels. It is useful to be able to control that. Please add.

Last edited:
It seems that the GT is not paying attention to the saved scene with a preset, always defaults to scene 1. Anyone else experience this?

Is it correct that enabling "Get Scenes" limits the number of accessible presets on the III to 0-127? That would be a serious limitation of usability.

That is correct. Since each Axe-Fx scene becomes a GT preset, and you're retrieving 6 scenes per preset (on a GT22), 128 presets x 6 scenes = 768 presets, which is the maximum the GT can hold.

It seems that the GT is not paying attention to the saved scene with a preset, always defaults to scene 1. Anyone else experience this?

I didn't know that a preset could start up in a scene other than scene 1. It looks like there's a way to query the current scene, so I should be able to add that.

That is correct. Since each Axe-Fx scene becomes a GT preset, and you're retrieving 6 scenes per preset (on a GT22), 128 presets x 6 scenes = 768 presets, which is the maximum the GT can hold.

Ah, bummer. That's a deathblow to "Get Scenes", because it means we can't access the remaining 384 presets with scene names.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back