PBC w/ Strymon Nixie App

Data from MIDI In will get passed to MIDI Out only if MIDI Merge is turned on in MIDI settings.

Hi Ron. Found this older thread, but it fits my question:
The MIDI Forward works perfectly with Nixie, when both the MIDI in and MIDI out are used with separate cables. However, it does not work when bidirectional MIDI is activated and a splitter cable is used. Would it be possible to have bidirectional communication to the USB port using just the MIDI out?
The MIDI cable setup works with my previous controller, who also has a MIDI interface mode

Hi Ron. Found this older thread, but it fits my question:
The MIDI Forward works perfectly with Nixie, when both the MIDI in and MIDI out are used with separate cables. However, it does not work when bidirectional MIDI is activated and a splitter cable is used. Would it be possible to have bidirectional communication to the USB port using just the MIDI out?
The MIDI cable setup works with my previous controller, who also has a MIDI interface mode

There isn't support for that currently, but it's possible to be added later.

There isn't support for that currently, but it's possible to be added later.

Hi Ron
Any updates on the bidirectional USB for the MIDI forward?

I swapped one of my Strymon pedals with an HX Stomp and it seems to not forward all MIDI messages correctly in the MIDI daisy chain. The sysex commands for the Nixie don't work, which means I cannot update my Strymon units via the USB of the Mastermind anymore.
Would be great to have the MIDI out for a "Strymon only MIDI loop" and the other MIDI jack only for the HX Stomp.

Thanks

Back