New Kemper OS 6 Will Include New Technology and an Editor

scratch17

The upcoming release of the Kemper Profiling Amp's OS 6 will include a long awaited editor among other features such as an acoustic guitar simulator for electric guitars.

There will also be a new technology that Kemper calls Kemper Kone. It will be used to select speaker imprints which will model (initially) 16 speaker types with the Celestion / Kemper driver. Kemper showed a 1 x 12 cab with that driver at NAMM.

They will be making the speaker available as an OEM part, so DIY cabs can be built that can take advantage of the Kemper Kone imprints.

I'd really like to see RJM support this major update from Kemper. Specifically, I'd like you guys make it easy to switch between imprints with my MMGT10.

Fantastic!

Please see also my request to support the forthcoming Boss Waza Tube Amp Expander. I am hoping to use its built in solid state amp to power a Kemper Kabinet. Whether I buy one will depend on the quality of the reactive load box in the Waza. If it's really good, I will use it to make profiles with my Kemper.

Tube Amp out --> Waza speaker in --> Waza attenuated speaker out --> Kemper DI in --> To Kemper and To Cabinet from Kemper DI.

This will allow me to make profiles with amp volume / gain up, yet with cabinet volume low.

Back