Mastermind gt16 presets for g-force factory

Shanesplanet

Whew, this was NOT one of the most fun things I have ever done. I have got a VERY basic preset list made for the g-force. Yes, the old awesome one. Heres the factory preset list (225 of them by banks) for the g-force. This was written for the gt16 with v3.2.0 editor.
I have it all set to channel 15 and is midi OUT to gfx unit only.
Theres an extra button labled "f**n screamin". It is designed to control a midi switch for my amp gain. Ignore or delete it, should you not need.

The gforce unit is setup for dmc ground control,
with bypass on cc#8
main volume cc#7
tempo pc#128
gate cc#80 with the fx blocks being cc#81-88 in numeric order.

Bank selection is 'course adjust'
bank size '100'
pc offset '0'
mapping mode 'external'
map program change #1 into preset 'rom 1'

I am a total idiot about most ALL of this, so if you have a question, i am totally the wrong one to ask. All i know is that the 225 presets are a pita of repetition to program in, and if even ONE person uses this file, it will make my effort worth double. The joy in all this is, i made a custom page for EVERY LAST ONE. Only the most basic of global buttons too. So luckily, none of these presets will waste a page. Be warned, save your setup b4 you load this one. Also, 3 of the top 4 buttons are set for global. Be aware of this, should you want to import it onto any of your previous presets. If you find the preset list useful, im accepting donations in the form of appreciation to shanesplanet. If you find it full of errors and dont like it, just remember how much i charged ya for it :)

Attachments

• GforceBasicFactory_1-225.rjs
    3.5 MB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Thanks for sharing this! That is a ton of work...

I've always thought that the G-Force is a cool piece of gear.

Updated to put the factory g force preset in the last 230 preset spots(541-765). Factory presets cant be changed on the gforce, so i put them last in hopes they wont be in the way of future presets. The gforce is set to external mapping on version 2.04. This enables you to use banks (100 pres each) to get to the 225 factory and the bank3 is for users. None of the presets are for user. Below is a file of ALL the presets with included local pages. I dont run midi from the gforce to the mmgt, but the buttons will respond if you choose to do so. Youll need to make a device for the gforce. Hopefully this helps someone. I like to use these to just browse along my rack unit. The clean and 'nukem' buttons go to my mini amp gizmo. It controls clean, dirty and +3dirty on my valve amp.ActiveBlocks.JPG

Attachments

• GforceStockALL1-225.541-765.rjs
    2.6 MB · Views: 4
  • inactiveblocks.JPG
    inactiveblocks.JPG
    199.1 KB · Views: 3
Back