MMGT and Mission SP-1 exp. pedal.

Megahertzz

So I just ordered the GT 22 for my Axe FX III, been on the wait list for the FC12 for 8 months and still haven't heard anything.

I have one Mission Engineering EP-1, and two SP-1's (EP-1 with toe switch), and I'm wondering if I have to replace the latching switches with momentary switches, in addition to switch polarization on the exp. jack input, to get full functionality with the MMGT? Do I also have to switch polarity on the toe switch jack?

Yes, to get full functionality, you'll need to swap the tip and ring wires on OUT1 (the expression output). The switch needs to be replaced with a momentary switch, resistor removed, and LED wired in parallel with the switch. More information can be found in the GT manual, including the schematic for wiring external switches.

Yes, to get full functionality, you'll need to swap the tip and ring wires on OUT1 (the expression output). The switch needs to be replaced with a momentary switch, resistor removed, and LED wired in parallel with the switch. More information can be found in the GT manual, including the schematic for wiring external switches.

Do I have to have an LED installed for the switch to work?

You also could try asking Mission - they're pretty cool guys and might be willing to tell you which switch they use - or might sell you a switch.

Back