expression pedals

Victor Vos

Hi! thanks for the update,
Now I can use more then 4 functions for my single pedal!
I can't seem to figure out how though... I used to select one of four expr pedals..
What I would like to do is make a button that scrolls through (at least four but maybe more) functions assigned to the peddle and return to the first on a long press.. How could I do this?
thanks Victor

Make an IA button, turn on IA Cycle, then add actions that recall different expression pedal settings:

System / Exp Pedal off:None on:0
System / Step
System / Exp Pedal off:None on:1
System / Step
System / Exp Pedal off:None on:2
System / Step
System / Exp Pedal off:None on:3

Then in Global settings, edit expression pedal settings 0-3 to be the four settings you want. You're limited to four settings per button. There isn't any way to set up the long press the way you want, sorry...

Thank you!
This is basically what I did except that I cannot set Exp Pedal off to none... only to global, preset or one of the 127 Exp Pedals.
and after System, Exp Pedal I have to choose one of the pedals... (#1, #2 etc..)
My button does go to the next cycle step but does not do what I programmed in the global settings...

If you click the "..." button next to the off value, you can choose from a list of special values including None. In reality, the Off value does nothing when IA Cycle is active, but setting it to None makes more sense when you look at it.

Otherwise, it sounds like it's set up correctly. If you'd like to send me your settings, I can take a look at it.

Thanks Ron, I cannot find a "none" It seems to work for the first step but not the second, third and fourth...
I'll try to upload the file... It's about button 5, page 1...

Attachments

• vix.rjs
    1.8 MB · Views: 3
Just want to check, I also cannot find None for a similar setup (see screenshot from v4.3). Did you guys find the cause please?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-06-13 at 16.45.01.png
    Screen Shot 2019-06-13 at 16.45.01.png
    643.2 KB · Views: 3
Ok, you're right, I guess None is not an option. Setting the on value to be the same as the off value would then be the next option. But again, it doesn't really matter what you choose for the off value.

Ok, you're right, I guess None is not an option. Setting the on value to be the same as the off value would then be the next option. But again, it doesn't really matter what you choose for the off value.

Sorry that's my bad, I'm still on a learning curve here. I have used 0 instead of the None option.

The reason I raised it again is because I can't get mine to work, and I thought that maybe that was the cause but I see now that it isn't. I'll keep digging. My GT is absolutely awesome with the config I have already setup, so it's not a bad thing if I don't get this right.

Thanks Ron!

Back