Setting up a PAGE for playing

trulsux

I want to have a page for playing/testing stuff on the fly...

Is there a way to set up a Page not a preset like this:

When turning on the page it sends PC-numbers to my midi pedals

Having 4 loops that can´t interact i.e pressing one turns off the other-.....but having the rest off the loops available with everything else......let´s say pressing a fuzz turns it on then I can add a comp or a boost, then pressing another fuzz turns the first fuzz off but not the comp and the boost

Makes any sense?? :)

Cheers/
Truls

That would be your loops page. You can make any button do any one or multiple things in one click if you want.

On the buttons that select the fuzz pedals, set the Group parameter to 1. Pressing one button in a group will turn off any buttons that have the same group number.

Thanks, but I don´t want to do it on the loops page where want to be able to combine everything....

Got it working on a new page- just put some presets on the hold functions, but now I have a strange bug:

I have a page set up for MIDI to toggle up and down presets and turning my volante/Mobius/FTT ambispace on and off...worked fine but now when I select a preset , turn on the MIDI page make som changes and save , it saves the MIDI page...so when I go to that preset it turns the MIDI page on and I can´t get that preset back.......

Last edited:
Find your button(s) that you use to change pages, turn on Momentary and turn off Send on Preset Change and Update on Preset Change. That will prevent the button from being stored and recalled on preset change.

Also, for the Group select "allow all buttons off" if you want to be able to turn all your fuzzes off also.

Back