External switch Leds

trulsux

I have made a new board ( check it out in "show us your gear" :)...where I use the
external switch for bank Up/Down and the Hold-function on it to switch the Midboost and Blend
function via midi for my Revival drive- and the leds turn on/off fine when using the holdfunction

I´ve set up a page to program the four functions of the Revival drive and it works perfectly but is there a way turn on the Leds on the external switch when programming the Midboost and Blend on that page?

Would be super because there are no Leds on the Revival to see if those functions are on or not...

Cheers/
Truls

In the external switch settings, you can set the on color and off color to something other than black. That will keep the LED on at all times. Do this on the page where you need the LEDs to be on. You may need to go to page 1 and turn off the Global setting, and copy the external switch settings to each page, so that you can have different external switch settings on each page.

Do not understand....I don´t use the external switch on the page where I program the Revival...that´s done on other buttons..I just want the Leds on the external switch to react to those button commands.... i.e I program the Revival on that page and use the external switch to switch "on the fly"

So, do you mean that you want the buttons to control one thing, but their LEDs indicate something different? If that's what you're asking, that's not possible at this time.

No no....I´m probably just not good enough explaining , sorry..... I use the hold function on the external switch to engage the Mid and Blend off on the Revivaldrive...this is programmed on Page 1 so I can do it on the fly all the time on all presets ...this shows with a green and red led

When programming presets I have set up a page for the Revival drive with four functions : On/off , Channel a/b ,Mid boost on/off and Blend on/off

On/off and Channel a/b are visible on the Revival drive with Leds but Mid boost and Blend on/off are not so therefore I would like the external switch to show those functions when programmed to a preset...

i.e when turning on a preset with the Revival drive Midboost on the Led on the external switch turns on...

If the external switches are programmed to control the mid boost and blend functions, then yes the LEDs can (and will) indicate the state of those functions.

Got it to work on Page 1..if I save settings the Leds are saved aswell :).....got exactly the same setup for the external switches on page 4 ,
works fine and saves the settings and Leds on that page.......when returning to page 1 the settings are saved but the Leds turn off....

What am I doing wrong?

Sorry for beeing a pain.........

Cheers/
Truls

Back