Tuner on gt missing

Soren Kelly

I have been a bad boy, messing about with my settings, my Tuner on gt 22 has gone missing
Also i would love for my tuner come on when exp 1 (volume) is all the back/off

Cheers
S. Kelly

Attachments

• 16062019.rjs
    1.7 MB · Views: 5
In the Button function settings tab, in the "IA ACTION" section, you need 2 lines in the entry:
First: System / Tuner
Second: Ax-Fx III: Tuner / CC Toggle # 35 off:0 on:127
And one more note: You probably have a mistake in the Global tab, because MIDI Receive Channel needs to be set to NONE. This is generally the case when operating the AX-FX III

You can also get the tuner back by right-clicking on the desired button in the Buttons tab, then selecting Assign CC > Axe-Fx III > Tuner.

Please send a copy of your file including the changes I mentioned and I'll have a look.

Hi here it is
0n page 1 tap tempo - Long press activates tuner on axe 3 but it dosent show tuner on gt22 just a ?
cheers

Attachments

• tester 1.rjs
    1.7 MB · Views: 3
The "?" is the tuner - that just means that the tuner display is turned on but is not receiving any tuner data from the Axe-Fx. Make sure you have a connection from the Axe-Fx's MIDI output to the GT's MIDI input, or from the Axe-Fx MIDI input and MIDI output through a properly connected phantom power box to the GT's MIDI output. Also make sure that Send Realtime Sysex is turned on in the Axe-Fx's I/O / MIDI settings page.

I am getting the ? from time to time as well, When trying to engage the tuner on my Axe Fx 3. Power cycle of the GT16 seems to temporarily resolve it.

Still having this issue with getting ? on GT16 when trying to engage the tuner on my Axe Fx 3. Happened a bunch of times during gigs this weekend. Not cool!

My tuner worked fine until I assigned tap tempo and tuner to the same button. Programmed tuner to engage when holding the tap tempo button, and it engages the tuner on my Axe FX, but not on the board. Also, is there a way to disengage the tuner with a short press of the button, even though you have to long press to engage it?

My tuner worked fine until I assigned tap tempo and tuner to the same button. Programmed tuner to engage when holding the tap tempo button, and it engages the tuner on my Axe FX, but not on the board. Also, is there a way to disengage the tuner with a short press of the button, even though you have to long press to engage it?

I'll have to look into the first issue when I'm in front of a GT.

To dieengage the tuner, you probably could create a Macro. Call it "Tuner Off" or something like that. Add a System / Tuner action to the macro. Turn on "Force state to" and set the option to "Off". Add a System / Macro option to run that macro on your tap tempo button. I haven't tried this, but I'm pretty sure it should work. Any press of the tap tempo button should dismiss the tuner. If you only tap it once, it won't alter tempo.

Back