Volume pedal

Where you connect your volume pedal?

YOu can put it almost anywhere - in any loop, if you want to switch the pedal on and off. Or, in any insert loop. On the PBC/10, that would be between Out 1-4 and In 5-6, or between Out 5-6 and In 7-10. Another common choice, if you're using your amp's effect loop, is to connect the effect loop send to the volume pedal in, and volume pedal out to In 7-10.

YOu can put it almost anywhere - in any loop, if you want to switch the pedal on and off. Or, in any insert loop. On the PBC/10, that would be between Out 1-4 and In 5-6, or between Out 5-6 and In 7-10. Another common choice, if you're using your amp's effect loop, is to connect the effect loop send to the volume pedal in, and volume pedal out to In 7-10.
Thanks, this works for me "if you're using your amp's effect loop, is to connect the effect loop send to the volume pedal in, and volume pedal out to In 7-10."

in fx loop,need low inpandence volume pedal.i have a Dunlop x8 volume pedal.it is a high inpandence volume pedal,can I connect between pbc10 and amp's loop?

in fx loop,need low inpandence volume pedal.i have a Dunlop x8 volume pedal.it is a high inpandence volume pedal,can I connect between pbc10 and amp's loop?
It's likely that it would work. I'm guessing the amp's loop return is what requires low impedance. If that's the case, the buffers in the PBC10 will reduce the impedance of the signal before it goes to the effect loop return.

Back