Pbc and Intellifex

Livio

I bought an Intellifex for my 80/90's style rack, It sounds great with its chorus and delays. Now i'm trying to send CC from the pbc to the Intellifex so i can turn on and off the effects or turn in bypass mode the device. I have some difficult to do It, Someone can help me? Naturally i dont want to use and exp pedal to do it

Last edited:
I don't know - the Intellifex should be fairly straightforward. Can you get program changes working?

If PCs are working, you're getting some communication. I had a quick look at the Intellifex manual - did you go through the controller assignment process they describe in the manual?

I'm not sure, then... If you have a computer to monitor the output of the PBC, you could make sure that it's sending CCs. Also, using a computer or other device to send CCs to the Intellifex would also be a good test.

Maybe the problem Is that the manual doesnt talk about what CC i need to set for this or that function.

It shouldn't matter which CC number you use, as long as the number you're sending from the PBC is the same as the number the Intellifex is programmed to receive.

At this point, your next steps should be: verify that the PBC is sending MIDI CCs (using a computer). If it is, then you'll have to ask Rocktron why the Intellifex isn't responding. If it isn't sending, then send me your settings and I can investigate.

Do you have a MIDI interface (USB to MIDI cable, for example)? You'll need that for sure. And, also let me know if you have a Mac or PC.

I dont have a midi interface, only the cable to connect the pbc to my computer. I have a PC

I set the exp pedal as I did for the Line6 M5, that work well. Can you correct the settings so i can understand the mistake?

Back