How do I achieve this functionality on the PBC6X

Hey guys I love the way this PBC6X is setup. Can someone walk me through how replicate this kind of functionality in the editor?

Thanks!

Is there some specific feature he has set up that you're looking for?

Hey Ron. So I played around with the editor last night and figured out how to achieve a few things. But I'm still having trouble with recalling presets. Currently when I try to recall a preset I'm being taken to one of the IA pages (Dry pedals, Wet Pedals , MIDI control). I'll create and save a preset to preset 1, Hold the IA store button to save, when I release the button it takes me back to page one like I want. But if I go to preset 2, then go back to preset 1, one of two things happens. the Dry Pedals or the Wet pedals page will pop up instead of the preset. What am I doing wrong?.

My IA store button is setup correctly I think. The button itself is set to IA store. The hold function is set to IA, momentary is checked, every other box is unchecked. Actions are System/IA Store & System/Page page 1.

Ive created 4 button pages.

Page 1:Global - buttons 1-4 are presets. Function accesses Page 2 dry pedals, Bankdown accesses Page 3 wet pedals, Page 4 accesses midi controls when held.

Page 2.Dry Pedals - Actions System / Page page 2
Page 3.Wet Pedals - Actions System / Page page 3
Page 4.Midi Control - Actions System / Page page 4

Here is my file. Maybe itll help.

Attachments

• Carl2.1.rjs
    174.9 KB · Views: 1
You probably have your page buttons triggering when you change presets. Make sure that any button that changes pages has Send on Preset Change and Update on Preset Change turned off. Actually, all checkboxes should be turned off, except make sure that Momentary is turned on - you don't want the button to stay on once you change pages.

Back