Hold for "ALL OFF" button in loop mode.

Jeff502

I'm trying to write a hold for all off button on the loops page. I want button number 1 to close all open loops when I hold it down. I'm using the IA ACTION command "Audio/Loop #x off:-None-, on: OFF" for each possible loop as a hold button. This works to shut off the loops and clear each loop LCD box, but it will not shut off the individual buttons LED's. Is there another command I need to do that? Also, being able to copy and past command strings would be helpful. I tried writing a Macro but I wasn't able to use it. Thank you.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-12-10 at 10.42.13 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-12-10 at 10.42.13 AM.png
    286.8 KB · Views: 1
Are you running the latest firmware? This sounds like a bug from the past. Your "all off" idea should work, including use as a macro.

Yes, running 4.3.2 and editor 4.3.0. I just (kick me) updated from like 1.0.5 and big shock had to reconvert my files in the editor and do quite a bit of cleaning up. In my defense, the previous tech built the rig. I might not be trying to use the macros right, but in any case the function works, the LED's just don't turn off when the loops do.

Are you running the latest firmware? This sounds like a bug from the past. Your "all off" idea should work, including use as a macro.

Yes, running 4.3.2 and editor 4.3.0. I just (kick me) updated from like 1.0.5 and big shock had to reconvert my files in the editor and do quite a bit of cleaning up. In my defense, the previous tech built the rig. I might not be trying to use the macros right, but in any case the function works, the LED's just don't turn off when the loops do.

So I tried reinstalling the firmware and that didn't help. I may give up unless anyone has some ideas. I've tried everything I can think of. It would be handy especially for editing patches on the fly.

Back