Cant change names on switches

Andy Power

I can only change the names on some switches, others ignore the new text and don't change? they just keep the original name? how can I resolve this, please.

From the hardware or from the computer-based editor?

If from the computer-based editor, try sending all changes and not just the delta changes to the unit.

From the hardware or from the computer-based editor?

If from the computer-based editor, try sending all changes and not just the delta changes to the unit.
It’s from the Computer editor, some change but others don’t? they change on the editor but not on my GT16.
amIm now out on a session for the next 3 days and all the names are wrong etc really annoying... why would some change and others not?

Please send me your settings and I can have a look. And also, please point out a few examples of buttons that aren't behaving as expected.

Please send me your settings and I can have a look. And also, please point out a few examples of buttons that aren't behaving as expected.
i’m away gigging at the mo so can’t send my settings however here’s a photo, all the middle row and top row can change the names the bottom row don’t?

Attachments

• E792EC9D-F06F-4775-BDC3-EB74FA4A2DD4.jpeg
    E792EC9D-F06F-4775-BDC3-EB74FA4A2DD4.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 10
Does the bottom row contain preset buttons? Preset buttons take their names from your list of presets. Maybe that's it?

Does the bottom row contain preset buttons? Preset buttons take their names from your list of presets. Maybe that's it?
Hi, thanks for the reply, I think you are right yes...I changed the name of a scene in the Axe and then updated the names via the pedal and the name changed . I guess it’s with lack of use on the RJM software that I forgot and got a little confused. Thanks for the help..

Back