PBC/6X with EBS Flat Plugs

Hello everyone,

I am a long time RJM User and just recently decided to rebuild my pedalboard with the PBC/6X. I am looking for a solution for the stereo loops to use with my Strymon volante, and I found that EBS makes a Flat Plug version of a TRS to 2 TS Insert cable. I love how low-profile these plugs are, but i'm not sure how they'll fit on the back of the 6X with how tight the plugs are. Anybody used the EBS plugs with the 6X? Any issues with fitment?

TIA

why not use SP400's with Switchcraft 236 plug? This way you can choose the patch cable you want, and make them the length you need. The 400 goes into your Strymon, the 236 into the PBC.

Reviving this - Can anyone confirm these EBS plugs will fit on the back of the 6x? It's really hard to find low-profile trs plugs that I don't have to make. I'm looking to use a trs for the ext switch and a ts for the function switch to send a tap. It looks like if I angle them they will fit. Anyone tried this before I buy them? Thanks

Reviving this - Can anyone confirm these EBS plugs will fit on the back of the 6x? It's really hard to find low-profile trs plugs that I don't have to make. I'm looking to use a trs for the ext switch and a ts for the function switch to send a tap. It looks like if I angle them they will fit. Anyone tried this before I buy them? Thanks
Yes, they will fit! You have to make one angled up and one down, so the cable on the one that is angled up will have to go first up and then down of you understand.

Back