New to Midi

A-A-Ron

Hey Guys, New to the forum and new to Midi. I have a PBC-10 and I have two midi devices that I am having some confusion linking together. I have a Seymour Duncan Dark Sun Delay and a Digitech Whammy 4 . The problem I am having is the Whammy only has a "MIdi IN" and I am wondering how I link the two together without having to get an external midi box??
Responses greatly appreciated!!
Thanks

No problem, connect the MIDI Out of the PBC to the Dark Sun MIDI In, then the Dark Sun MIDI Thru to the Whammy MIDI In

Hey Ron, can you look into something for me? I am having problems programming the dark Sun And I am wondering a couple of things?? I am wondering the bank type on the device should it be MSB? LSB? Or both?? Flat number on? I know that you have other models and manufacturers programed for device type and I was wondering if you could maybe look into the Dark Sun and figure out what I am doing wrong? I would appreciate your help

The Dark Sun doesn't support MIDI banks, so bank type should be set to No Banks, and Flat Number will have no effect. Max PC should be 127 and # of preset should be 128.

You may have a MIDI channel issue - the Dark Sun Manual makes no mention of how to set its MIDI channel, you'll have to ask Seymour Duncan how to set it. The channel number in the Devices tab needs to match channel the pedal is set to in order for it to work correctly.

Back