Line level effects?

middle_pickup

I think I understand this correctly, but just to be sure...can the effect gizmo work with line level effects? I want to build out a small rack of stereo wet effects to process two (left amp, right amp) microphone signals. Can I route mic preamps into the effect gizmo, or are line level signals too hot?

Is there a better way to do this? I've never worked with line level effects before.

An Effect Gizmo will handle standard line level without any issues. The newer (blue LED) Gizmo has much higher headroom than the older (red LED) version - it will do a better job with very hot signals. But even the older model should do ok in most circumstances.

An Effect Gizmo will handle standard line level without any issues. The newer (blue LED) Gizmo has much higher headroom than the older (red LED) version - it will do a better job with very hot signals. But even the older model should do ok in most circumstances.
That's great news. I read in the effect gizmo manual you can custom order the with extra stereo loops. Is that still the case?

Back