Stereo Delay problem.

Daniel Kim

Someone like me?
I have a stereo FX in loop 7.8.9.10 on my pbc10.
Tempus, H9, Timeline, Bigsky
If we use stereo delay on Tempus, H9 and timeline,
Slow fading from left to right. Or vice versa.
Audio Interface In the Apollo Twin, the L and R signals come in equally sized inputs.
However, the delay keeps fading from left to right.

The PBC isn't capable of panning or altering volume levels, so it has to be coming from outside the unit. Does it do the same thing with all three delay pedals? And does it do it with only one delay pedal active?

If you're using parallel routing, try it in series to see if it's any different.

Even if used in series, the same feeling. Timeline and Tempus fade a lot. H9 is not bad.

Only one delay is on.

Is this a cable problem?

Even if used in series, the same feeling. Timeline and Tempus fade a lot. H9 is not bad.

Only one delay is on.

Is this a cable problem?

I can't tell what it could be. If you unplug one of the pedals from the PBC, then turn on that loop, does it sound right? It's best to have the loop in series for this test.

Did you figure it out? Cable problem is my vote; I've had weird stuff happen with cables and delays before.

I haven't solved it yet.
I made a new cable,
Still the same problem,
I only tested the timeline separately.
There was no problem with the timeline.
I set up on the board again.
Turning off buffer 1.3 is a bit ok.

Could it be a phase issue? I have heard some pedals flip the phase of the output signal. I know the Strymon and Eventide pedals don't do this, but Idk about the GFI stuff.

Could it be a phase issue? I have heard some pedals flip the phase of the output signal. I know the Strymon and Eventide pedals don't do this, but Idk about the GFI stuff.
That's my guess. He's got two of the pedals wired out of phase at the outputs.

Back