[DONE] Device Support for the Jackson Audio Bloom V2 and Broken Arrow VO

Looking for specific device support for the midi capable Jackson Audio Bloom V2 and Broken Arrow V2. I can currently manually set them up, but saving presets and cycling through modes is a little tedious. Any one have any experience with this in the current software mode?

Awesome! I'm having some issues with it- can you clarify how it's supposed to function with the Bloom? I'm not seeing the state saved from preset to preset when I save on the Mastermind. I still have to manually set it up on the editor.

Make sure that the entry on the Devices tab has Send CCs on Preset Change turned on. Also, Send on Preset Change and Update on Preset Change should be se on any IA button that you want to be able to save and recall state.

I've made the suggested changes, but I'm still not getting the expected behavior. Can you take a look at my configuration? This would make my week if we figured this out!

Attachments

• Mastermind 4:16:20.rjs
    1.7 MB · Views: 2
Turn on Send on Preset Change and Update on Preset Change on any button that you want to have save and recall state.

Back