MASTERMIND GT FIRMWARE / EDITOR 4.4.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
On my Mac, when I download it the corrected file, it automatically unzips. Look for a MMGT442.rjf file instead of the zip file. If you have a zip file, it's probably the old/bad one.

On my Mac, when I download the corrected file, it automatically unzips. Look for a MMGT442.rjf file instead of the zip file. If you have a zip file, it's probably the old/bad one.
Retried and it worked. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Doing Assign CC of an Axe-Fx III effect block in the editor now automatically adds the "hold to select channel" functionality, like it does on the GT itself. This works when right-clicking on a button in the Buttons tab and selecting "Assign CC" or "Assign Default Buttons".

After the Preset Update function, this is one of my favourites in this release! Love my GT more than ever now for the ease of editing it! Thank you Ron!

• Doing Assign CC of an Axe-Fx III effect block in the editor now automatically adds the "hold to select channel" functionality, like it does on the GT itself. This works when right-clicking on a button in the Buttons tab and selecting "Assign CC" or "Assign Default Buttons
I really like this feature! I used to do this manually for each preset. Question: is there a way to rename the default ABCD channels on a per preset basis? It would be nice to have a description for each channel in case you don't remember what each channel does.

• Doing Assign CC of an Axe-Fx III effect block in the editor now automatically adds the "hold to select channel" functionality, like it does on the GT itself. This works when right-clicking on a button in the Buttons tab and selecting "Assign CC" or "Assign Default Buttons
I really like this feature! I used to do this manually for each preset. Question: is there a way to rename the default ABCD channels on a per preset basis? It would be nice to have a description for each channel in case you don't remember what each channel does.

Yes there is, there is a feature called Local Pages which effectively allows one custom page per preset (I think it is page 16 from memory). I use this feature quite extensively on my GT22, so my channels reflect the name of the effect rather than the A-D on a per preset basis.

Yes there is, there is a feature called Local Pages which effectively allows one custom page per preset (I think it is page 16 from memory). I use this feature quite extensively on my GT22, so my channels reflect the name of the effect rather than the A-D on a per preset basis.

I see it now, you edit "IA Cycle Steps" under the Hold Functions page. Thanks!

Bugs with external buttons:

I'm using RJM's dual external buttons, two of those. Connected with regular TRS cables.

Bug 1: All 4 red LEDs are lit, at default settings. They should be dimmed.

Bug 2: related to bug 1 probably. External buttons: when I change the MIDI CC values for On and Off, in the hardware setup, the change doesn't stick. When I leave the menu and re-enter it, the old values appear.

Bug 3: when I swap external buttons in the editor, and issue the command "Write Changes To Device" in the editor, the hardware doesn't change. I have to select "Write Settings To Device" instead. This is an old bug.

The latter two I know about, the first one sounds like Off Color is set to something other than black. For external switches "black" means LED off, any other color means "LED on"

It's a common mistake, especially because it only started doing that around 4.0 (or was it 3.0?)

I will get the other stuff fixed in the next release.

I think I have found a bug in the editor with naming Songs.
I am trying to insert a line break using a backslash \ or a carrot ^ but it doesn't work from the editor, or at least when I write changes to device.

I can get it to work by naming the song on the GT16 itself but when I read settings back into the editor it doesn't show either in the Song Name area:

Song-name.PNG

And in the Song List it shows a line break with the song names clashing:

song-list.PNG

Cheers
Paggzy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back