Using big Strymons in loops 7-10, NOT in stereo.

cosmic_ape

I love using my Timeline in Feedback Loop mode. I throw some effects in there to further manipulate the repeats. When you do that, though, the jacks in the back work differently. According to Strymon, this mode turns the pedal into Mono only.

So, I guess my question is, what kind of cable do I use to hook up the Timeline to my PBC10, then? Ring disconnect?

Conversely, I am also considering running my Mobius in PRE/POST mode and throwing it in two separate loops. I assume the wiring for the POST portion of it (going into loop 7, probably) would be the same as with the Timeline in Feedback Loop mode(?)

If you're never going to use it in stereo, you can get away with mono cables. Make sure the "Mono->Stereo (out)" button is in the In position to avoid your audio getting muted.

If you're never going to use it in stereo, you can get away with mono cables. Make sure the "Mono->Stereo (out)" button is in the In position to avoid your audio getting muted.
Thanks for the reply!

But, if I wanted to have the option of stereo for the future, would the ring disconnect cables do the trick?

Thanks for the reply!

But, if I wanted to have the option of stereo for the future, would the ring disconnect cables do the trick?

Ring disconnect from the loop send to the pedal input, mono to stereo converter from pedal output to loop return.

Back