AFX3 “channel button” placement

touch33

Hello, All —

Today’s Goofy Question (after Forum searches came up empty): what determines where on my GT16 the AFX3 “A/B/C/D” channel selection buttons show up? I access these buttons with the HOLD/IA Cycle function of a parameter (like “DRIVE1”), and sometimes the four channel buttons show up on the “middle” row and sometimes on the “bottom” row — and I’ve yet to figure out why.

Truth be told: the GT16 file I’m fiddling with started out as Iaresee’s GT22 file, which I converted by moving any needed “bottom row” buttons up to the “next-to-bottom” row prior to GT16 conversion, so perhaps that has something to do with it?

As always, any direction most appreciated!

Cheers,
Bruce

The channel menu appears in the same row as the button you pressed to actviate the channel menu. The only exception to this is the top row - if you press a button in the top row to activate a channel menu, the channel selections appear in the second row.

Wish List: since I'm clearly The Most Important Person In The World, my preference would be to have them always show up in the same place every time regardless of where the originating button is (i.e. middle row every time). '-}

So There,
Bruce

Wish List: since I'm clearly The Most Important Person In The World, my preference would be to have them always show up in the same place every time regardless of where the originating button is (i.e. middle row every time). '-}

So There,
Bruce

+1

Back