MMGT22 CC's with Axe Fx Scene's

Michael Scarabino

Hello! I'm trying to figure out how to automate IA buttons with cc's in studio one for my Mastermind GT. With IA's, I have my axe fx scene's, and pedal loops from an effect gizmo. Does anyone know how to properly setup the CC's from a daw? I'm stumped!

• Create a new Generic device in Devices to represent incoming messages from the PC - set it to its own MIDI channel, set MIDI port appropriately
  • For each IA button that you want to be controlled by the PC:
    • Turn on CC Link
    • The first action in the button needs to be a CC Toggle action with device set to the device you created above
    • Any actions after the first are what will be triggered when the CC is received
For example, if you have an IA button that has these actions:

CC Toggle Computer #10 off:0 on:127
CC Toggle Effect Gizmo Loop 1 #80 off:0 on:127

A CC 10 coming in from the computer will turn the button on or off, as well as turn on or off the Effect Gizmo's loop #1

Thanks! That makes a lot of sense here. My biggest issue is trying to find out how to run CC's in my DAW. As you can see below, my PC's are setup in the lane here. Now for the CC's, I'm not sure what MIDI parameter I'm supposed to select for MMGT IA's. I've tried several different CC parameters.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-07-07 at 4.17.52 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-07-07 at 4.17.52 PM.png
    134.8 KB · Views: 6
Back