Button to Cycle Through Banks/Songs

mhuntt

New owner (6X) and loving it. I have been all over the forum, manual, and editor and I can't seem to find a way to do this, if one exists. I will primarily use my mastermind in setlist mode, and I consider it a bit of a waste, for my application, to have a button dedicated to bank/up and another dedicated to bank/down. I am generally playing sets of 5 or less songs, so if I ever get ahead of myself, I could just cycle back through the songs and get the one I need. I would like to eliminate one of these bank buttons and instead use a single button to just cycle through songs/banks, similar to how the page button cycles through pages, looping back to the first one when pressed on the last page. Is this possible?

Also, since I'm new, I'd love to hear any suggestions on best practices for 6X setlist mode button setups! Currently have the following buttons:
  • Page/Tuner
  • Bank Up
  • Bank Down
  • Favorite preset on/off
  • Boost on/off
  • Preset -
  • Preset +

At the moment, bank buttons don't wrap around. It's probably an option that should be added.

I minimise the buttons needed for moving through songs by using the Hold function. Tap once to move to the next song and hold to cycle backwards.

It’s not perfect because the speed It cycles back through is pretty fast and it takes luck to release the foot switch at the right song. Worst case scenario you have to tap back up once or twice if you over shoot.

A cycle through option would be great. Or maybe an option to slow down the cycle speed on hold

Back