Variation in display colour

Neill00

Is this common? You can see in the top row that the upper left display Green is a different shade of green than the rest. It’s even more obvious with the yellow. I’ve only had it for about a month but it wasn’t like this when I first got it.

E71FBFED-51C0-4152-9F26-5CCE09115372.jpeg
8B9735C0-0F23-4661-B1A7-E4DB2E44565F.jpeg

Color changing like that is not at all common, in fact, I don't remember ever seeing one display's color deviating over a short period of time. We can replace the display if you like. If you bought it from us or an authorized dealer, it would be covered under warranty.

I purchased from an authorised dealer in Toronto. Perhaps I'll contact them and set up an appointment. Thanks for the response. Other than the colour everything is functioning perfectly, so it's no rush.

Nice Rack Canada is going to contact me when they get the part at which point I will go down and get the repair done. I haven’t heard yet but it’s summer and I think due to COVID they aren’t doing as many days at the shop. Either way I’m not in a hurry. The thing is, the colour seems to have returned to normal now. So the question is, should I just leave it and see if it happens again? Or go ahead an replace it while I’m still under warranty? Or is the fact that I reported the issue sufficient so that if it happens again I can just go ahead and get it fixed at that time? Thanks

That's very strange, I've never seen the color change, then change back. If it happens again, I'll make sure it's still covered under warranty.

Sounds good ... So I’ll just wait and see if it happens again. Thank you!! It’ll save me an unnecessary trip.

Back