FM3-MMGT22 New Rig Set-Up Day...

Wow! I bet that really opens up the power of the FM3. I love the small footprint of the pedal, but I always like to have instant access to the deeper functions / scenes without multiple button or page flips. Very cool.

That looks awesome! I was about to say that all you need now is 2 expression pedals but then I noticed....! :cool:

Mono Bag.jpg
Hey Rain
What pedalboard have you got there?? Does it come with a case/bag?
Pedal Train Pro. Their Bag was pathetic. So I bought a Mono Bag which is excellent... 100's of shows..extremely durable and light.

Is your PT Pro about 80cm long? I'm looking for a pedalboard for a GT16 with possibly two RJM mission expression pedals. I've found a much cheaper pedalboard by Swamp here in Australia that's 80cm x 39cm and has adjustable incline and rails. It looks like a copy of the Harley Benton Spaceship 80 sold by Thomann.

Is your PT Pro about 80cm long? I'm looking for a pedalboard for a GT16 with possibly two RJM mission expression pedals. I've found a much cheaper pedalboard by Swamp here in Australia that's 80cm x 39cm and has adjustable incline and rails. It looks like a copy of the Harley Benton Spaceship 80 sold by Thomann.
upload_2020-10-9_12-31-35.jpeg

Back