Ron clones? Different interation with time/space continuum

Budro Thedog

Just curious, how does ron balance coding, designing, answering forum questions, supporting customer issues, fixing things, etc. Does he somehow have more than 24 hours in a day? Does he have clones?

Please advise because I can only accomplish 1/10th of what it seems like he does in the same amount of time.

Ha! I wish. Although, my now teenaged daughters are helping out, so that's kinda cloning, I guess. And, I do have some great people helping to keep the office running, shipping, assembling etc. Also, some of you may have communicated with Jim who's kind enough to take some of the tech support load for me.

But yeah, I figure that a "normal" company would probably have 4 to 6 people doing what I do. It's challenging, but keeping overhead low is pretty essential for a small business like this, it helps us get through tough times like 2008 and of course 2020, where sales slow down.

But, the real answer is, I love designing this stuff - there isn't really anything I'd rather do. So that's plenty of motivation. Coffee helps, too. Lots of coffee.

Back