MMGT Config

Hi Budro,
I'm trying to figure out how to have specific setups on the mastermind for each axe fx presets. I want to have different layouts for the mastermind per preset. Do you know how I can do that?

Thanks for this video it is great.

Also note that local pages replace page 16 on a preset that uses it, so you can still utilize pages 1 through 15 as standard pages/same across presets, but page 16 will be your local button page.

Thanks Budro I will definitely check it out.
Another programming question that you might know the answer to is whether or not it is possible to have ONE BUTTON step through several commands. for instance setting up one button to first turn on a delay with the first press and then upon a second press turn on a chorus.

I guess then it would need to then have several more steps in order to disengage those functions on the AXE.

Any thoughts would be helpful.

Thanks for your reply

Max

Yes, IA Cycle buttons do that. Set button type to IA, Turn on the IA Cycle and Update on Preset Change checkboxes, turn off the rest.

Then, your actions should look like this:

Axe-Fx: Delay CC Toggle on:0
Axe-Fx: Chorus CC Toggle on:0
System / Step
Axe-Fx: Delay CC Toggle on:127
System Step
Axe-Fx: Delay CC Toggle on:0
Axe-Fx: Chorus CC Toggle on:127

The first step - the "off" state - will turn off Delay and Chorus. The GT will run all actions to the first System / Step action. First press will run all actions between the first and second System / Step actions, turning on delay. Second press will run all actions between the second System / Step and the end of the list, turning off delay and turning on chorus. Third press brings you back to the beginning, turning off delay & chorus.

Thanks Ron!
I've been messing with IA cycle for a while, now I know how to use it. I love this peddle the more I use it. This gives me an idea to use the hold function for the AI cycle to swap between the two and then use the immediate press for off and on.

Updated my config to add some midi note and chord controls. Page 8 triggers midi notes, typically a synth. Page 9 triggers midi chords. This thing is so flexible its insane!

Attachments

• mmgt_470_12142021chords.rjs
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
Back