Effect Gizmo with Mini Effect Gizmo

u182155

Just wondering if you can join a full size effect gizmo with a mini effect gizmo?

My effect gizmo is the standard one with 4 stereo loops. Ideally I need to run 6 and have someone selling locally a mini effect gizmo.

You can do that for sure, but the original Mini Effect Gizmo was not stereo. The Mini Effect Gizmo X that's coming out in 3-4 weeks is stereo capable.

Hi I am going to try to do a work around, just means I may have to make one of my rack units not in stereo. If I wanted to just use loops with in front pedals and then run my racks from loops 9 on as they are stereo, I assume I just connect out 1-4 to in of 9?

Yes, you would connect them like that, but the cable you use to do that would need to be a mono to stereo converter cable.

So just to ensure I understand the cable connecting out 1-4 to in of 9 has to be mono one end and TRS the other end?

Hi Ron, I am thinking again that I will potentially go the upgrade. The issue is I am in Australia so would need to ship it back to you, which I can organise to do. Weighing up whether I order a new one with all stereo, or send mine back. Which is likely to be quicker do you think?

I know a guy in Perth that's a very good electronics tech and could easily do the upgrade for you. I can give him the information needed. www.eav.com.au - that would be the fastest method.

Edit: I just spoke to Deluxe Guitars and they can do it as well.

Last edited:
I know a guy in Perth that's a very good electronics tech and could easily do the upgrade for you. I can give him the information needed. www.eav.com.au - that would be the fastest method.

Edit: I just spoke to Deluxe Guitars and they can do it as well.
Last conversation I had with Deluxe, they were awaiting confirmation you could supply parts and instructions to them?

Back