PBC and MMGT transferring

JeffMarshMusic

Hi Ron, I doubt this is possible, but definitely worth asking...

As you know, I like to control my PBC (hosting all my pedals) with the MMGT when there's room on stage. The MMGT is way easier to create presets on the fly. Since there will be times I'll only be able to use the PBC, I'd like to transfer my presets from the MMGT. I'm thinking the only way is to open up both editors and copy the data manually. I'm doing more than just patch changes on pedals, for example "Preset Actions." Before I start this manual data entry I thought it would be worth asking if there is a way to transfer all the work I've done on the MMGT to the PBC/10.

Thanks for your help!

You can use the export feature on the editor to save just presets from one device's editor, then load the presets on the other device's editor. If you load the presets on top of a file, it will only overwrite preset data and not buttons, devices, etc.

Be forewarned, though, loading GT presets on top of PBC presets will zero out any audio settings you might have in your presets (namely, which loops you have turned on for each preset).

Back