Search results

1. rjmmusic

MASTERMIND GT 4.6.1 FIRMWARE / EDITOR

At long last, here's the 4.6.0 release... EDIT: Now updated for 4.6.1, details below FEATURES: A ton of new device support: Chase Bliss Preamp and CXM1978 Several CooperFX devices Seymoud Duncan Dark Sun Empress Zoia Eventide Rose GFI Synesthesia (added new CCs to Specular Tempus too)...
  2. rjmmusic

MASTERMIND LT 4.6.1 FIRMWARE / EDITOR

At long last, here's the 4.6.0 release... EDIT: 4.6.1 now available, details below! FEATURES: A ton of new device support: Chase Bliss Preamp and CXM1978 Several CooperFX devices Seymoud Duncan Dark Sun Empress Zoia Eventide Rose GFI Synesthesia (added new CCs to Specular Tempus too)...
  3. rjmmusic

MASTERMIND PBC 4.6.1 FIRMWARE / EDITOR

At long last, here's the 4.6.0 release... EDIT: Now updated to 4.6.1, details below. FEATURES: A ton of new device support: Chase Bliss Preamp and CXM1978 Several CooperFX devices Seymoud Duncan Dark Sun Empress Zoia Eventide Rose GFI Synesthesia (added new CCs to Specular Tempus too)...
  4. rjmmusic

Overture Live Stream with Dave Weiner

Long time RJM customer and friend Dave Weiner (Steve Vai Band) is going to be doing a live stream about the Overture next Tuesday, March 9 at 8pm EST. I'll be doing Q&A at the end. Dave's a great guy and a fantastic player! This'll be the first time I get to talk about the pedal and the story...
  5. rjmmusic

Introducing the Overture!

I'm very happy to announce our first effect pedal: the Overture. Features include: 100% analog signal path 6 overdrive modes (Clean Boost, Classic, Boutique, Versatile, Smooth, Crunch) Pre-boost circuit with up to 12dB available boost 8 user-programmable presets (100 when used with a MIDI...
  6. rjmmusic

Mastering the Mastermind video series

In an attempt to provide better documentation for the Masterminds, I've been working on the Mastering the Mastermind video series. The goal is to make a short video every week on a different topic. I've started with some basics, and I'm working up to more advanced topics. At the time of this...
  7. rjmmusic

In an attempt to provide better documentation for the Masterminds, I've been working on the Mastering the Mastermind video series. The goal is to make a short video every week on a different topic. I've started with some basics, and I'm working up to more advanced topics. At the time of this...
  8. rjmmusic

9. rjmmusic

MASTERMIND GT FIRMWARE 4.5.1 / EDITOR 4.5.0

Another new release for you... FEATURES: (UNTESTED) Support for Fractal Audio FM3 and Strymon Compadre. Please let me know how these work for you! Dev PC -/+ and IA buttons that select presets on devices can now be linked together so that selecting one updates the other. Any time a PC or bank...
  10. rjmmusic

MASTERMIND LT FIRMWARE / EDITOR 4.5.0

Another new release for you... FEATURES: (UNTESTED) Support for Fractal Audio FM3 and Strymon Compadre Dev PC -/+ and IA buttons that select presets on devices can now be linked together so that selecting one updates the other. Any time a PC or bank message is sent to a device, the Dev PC...
  11. rjmmusic

MASTERMIND PBC FIRMWARE / EDITOR 4.5.0

Another new release for you... FEATURES: (UNTESTED) Support for Fractal Audio FM3 and Strymon Compadre Dev PC -/+ and IA buttons that select presets on devices can now be linked together so that selecting one updates the other. Any time a PC or bank message is sent to a device, the Dev PC...
  12. rjmmusic

Does anyone have a Fractal FM3?

I will be adding support for the FM3 and could use a beta tester. Thanks!
  13. rjmmusic

MIDI Y cables from Best-Tronics

The guys at Best-tronics now have official MIDI Y cables for the PBC/6X MIDI output, which splits it into an input and output. These cables actually work with all Masterminds (except the original red display one), but they're most useful with the PCB/6X, which doesn't have a dedicated MIDI In...
  14. rjmmusic

MASTERMIND LT FIRMWARE / EDITOR 4.4.2

Here's a new release for you, with some bug fixes and user requested features. Please test it out if you have the time! FEATURES: Support for Strymon Iridium, Chase Bliss Blooper and Mood Tapped in tempos are now preserved when switching presets within a song, if preset tempos are set to Song...
  15. rjmmusic

MASTERMIND FIRMWARE / EDITOR 4.4.2 RELEASE

Here's a new release for you, with some bug fixes and user requested features. Please test it out if you have the time! FEATURES: Support for Strymon Iridium, Chase Bliss Blooper and Mood Tapped in tempos are now preserved when switching presets within a song, if preset tempos are set to Song...
  16. rjmmusic

MASTERMIND GT FIRMWARE / EDITOR 4.4.3

Here's a new release for you, with some bug fixes and user requested features. Please test it out if you have the time! FEATURES: Added "Update Preset Name" button type - pressing this updates the current preset name (and scene names, if applicable) from the connected device (typically Axe-Fx)...
  17. rjmmusic

Looking for Axe-Fx III Specific Wish List

Hi All, I'm sorry that I haven't been as responsive to the wish list & bug list. The amount of projects and tasks I have to juggle right now is quite overwhelming. I know there has been a lot of discussion on various Axe-Fx III compatibility fixes and changes. I'm trying to find time to start a...
  18. rjmmusic

Mastermind LT Firmware 4.3.2 / Editor 4.3.0

Here's a new firmware release for you to try. The headline feature is for the Mastermind PBC/6X, but there are some things for the LT as well. Added (untested) support for GFI Specular Tempus and Cabzeus Implemented the Get Preset Names button type (for use with Axe-Fx/Kemper) Fixed a bug that...
  19. rjmmusic

Using the Split Mono feature in the PBC/6X

As of the 4.3 firmware, the Mastermind PBC/6X has a new "Split Mono" feature. This allows you to split any of the stereo loops into two individually controllable mono loops. When splitting all of the stereo loops including the insert loop, this gives you 11 independent mono loops that can...
  20. rjmmusic

Mastermind PBC Firmware 4.3.2 / Editor 4.3.0

Here's a new firmware release for you to try. The headline feature is for the Mastermind PBC/6X, but there are some things for all models. Split Mono loops - this allows you to take any of the stereo loops (including the insert loop) on the PBC/6X and split them into two separately controllable...