Search results

1. A

Can RG loop switching be used to mute passive splitter outputs

Hello! I’m using an Rack Gizmo in combination with an Ampete 88-S to select between multi amps and cabs/load boxes. I recently purchased a Friedman BE-Mini and have got it hooked up so it sees a Suhr Reactive load box as it’s cab but am only using it’s fx “Send” out as it’s signal going into my...
  2. A

Controlling Dunlop Rack Wah from LT

Hello! For anyone with user knowledge, is it possible to control all the functions of the Dunlop DCR-2SR from the LT? The LT has a few spare jacks on the rear like Function 1/2, Exp and External Switch Input, besides the Midi In/Out. I’ve got the LT connected to a Rack Gizmo which is handling...
  3. A

Can MXR Clone Looper be controlled via Mastermind/Function/Gizmo product?

Hey I could really use a cloner/looper pedal like the M303. I’d like to keep it hooked up in a rack(connected to Rack Gizmo) and control the record/stop/play functions from my MM LT. Is this possible?
  4. A

LT Hooked up to both Mac and Rack Gizmo simultaneously

Hello! Does it cause any issues to have the LT hooked up and running to both a Mac and RG? Since both of these can power the LT can there be any complications? Thanks!!
  5. A

RG Audio Loops 5-8 Question

Hello! Would it be possible to hook up these four loop input/output loops to four individual guitar fx loops which would individually access a single noise gate rack mount unit? This would be the only piece of gear in my studio setup which would be utilized in the fx loops of every guitar amp...
  6. A

How to setup button/loop to turn on/off without affecting current preset

Hello! I’d like to put a “gain” pedal on a loop/button so it can be turned on/off without it cancelling any preset that is already on/selected. I’ve got the LT connected to a Rack Gizmo. How is this done using the Mastermind Editor? Thanks in advance!
  7. A

Occasional Preset Selection behavior

I’ve noticed that “occasionally” when I press a Preset switch that it doesn’t select info that’s been saved until I press the switch again. I’m wondering if this is just me not pressing down enough the first time or a sensitivity issue. Anyone experience this behavior? Thanks!!
  8. A

Best way to use LT/RG with multi amp setup

Hello! I’m wondering what is the best approach to using my LT/RG combination with a multiple amp setup. By the way, for the time being, I’m using the Amp 1 out on the RG going to a Mesa Road King head(series 1, using din pins 1-4 strictly for channel switching) and Amp 2 out going to the...
  9. A

Midi Out of RG only sending PC on channel 1

Hello! I’m trying to send a PC to a midi device connected to the Midi Out port of my RG. I’m using a new LT Midi Controller which is connected to the front of the RG. I have the Rack Gizmo’s midi channel set to “1” and believe the LT is also set to “1”. I did this setup from the Mastermind...
  10. A

Can Loops 5-8 support 4 individual fx loops?

Hello! Questions on the possible use of Loops 5-8 on the Rack Gizmo. The manual says these are Individually “isolated”. Does that mean I could connect the sends & returns of four individual amp series fx loops to 5 thru 8 and then have a noise gate connected to Inputs 1-4 and Outputs 1-4 so all...
  11. A

New LT owner questions

Hello! First off, is there a way to see what firmware the LT has? Second, how do I do a “factory reset” Third, I went ahead and changed “Mini Effect Gizmo” in Device tab to “Rack Gizmo”(which I own) and did a save but when I reopen the Editor software it has reverted to “Mini Effect Gizmo”...
  12. A

Will Rack Gizmo power LT via midi?

Hey I’m assuming it will but better safe than sorry. anyone??
  13. A

Program and Controller Change question

Hello! Do all three GT versions send both Program Change and Controller Change via their Midi Outs? Thanks!!
  14. A

RG Default Startup Settings

Hello! I just recently picked up a used Rack Gizmo for a home studio setup. I haven’t picked out a controller pedal yet so for right now I’m just using it via it’s front panel buttons. I see that each time I power up the Rack Gizmo, that it defaults to “null” by which I mean no switches are...