Search results

1. A

MM Editor vs 4.6.1 compatibility w/Mac 10.9.5??

Thanks! Hopefully that remains the same as I’m still not sure when I’ll be upgrading my Mac and OS.
  2. A

Ok thanks for that info! Is it also odd that I was able to update my LT with firmware 4.6.3 even though the MM Editor is version 4.5.0? I was able to use the older editor to update the firmware.
  3. A

Hello! Is the newest MM Editor for LT compatible with Mac OS 10.9.5? I tried it earlier and it won’t open. Version 4.5.0 works fine though. Thanks in advance!!
  4. A

Can RG loop switching be used to mute passive splitter outputs

Hello! I’m using an Rack Gizmo in combination with an Ampete 88-S to select between multi amps and cabs/load boxes. I recently purchased a Friedman BE-Mini and have got it hooked up so it sees a Suhr Reactive load box as it’s cab but am only using it’s fx “Send” out as it’s signal going into my...
  5. A

Controlling Dunlop Rack Wah from LT

Hello! For anyone with user knowledge, is it possible to control all the functions of the Dunlop DCR-2SR from the LT? The LT has a few spare jacks on the rear like Function 1/2, Exp and External Switch Input, besides the Midi In/Out. I’ve got the LT connected to a Rack Gizmo which is handling...
  6. A

Can MXR Clone Looper be controlled via Mastermind/Function/Gizmo product?

Hey I could really use a cloner/looper pedal like the M303. I’d like to keep it hooked up in a rack(connected to Rack Gizmo) and control the record/stop/play functions from my MM LT. Is this possible?
  7. A

Mastering the Mastermind video series

At some point down the road you’re going to need a “table of contents” for all these videos.
  8. A

LT Hooked up to both Mac and Rack Gizmo simultaneously

I’m sure! Then what about a totally separate plug-in style “Mastemind” controller app that can run either “stand-alone” or as a plugin in a DAW??
  9. A

Oh sorry I mean that the Editor app could control all midi devices and functions connected to the LT from the GUI on the computer screen.
  10. A

Gotcha! I’ve got the LT connected via USB to my DAW and it’s also connected to the RG for all midi control. Too bad the RJM Control app can’t substitute as a real time midi control for use in a situation such as mine. Any chance of this down the road?
  11. A

Hello! Does it cause any issues to have the LT hooked up and running to both a Mac and RG? Since both of these can power the LT can there be any complications? Thanks!!
  12. A

RG Audio Loops 5-8 Question

Thanks! Are those two shorts on 7&8 Returns meant to prevent feedback loop?
  13. A

Thanks for the reply! One thing did you mean “With two loops you could switch between “2” effect loop sends”?? Does that then mean I can only do two fx loops with 4 loops?? Please clear this up and thanks again!
  14. A

Hello! Would it be possible to hook up these four loop input/output loops to four individual guitar fx loops which would individually access a single noise gate rack mount unit? This would be the only piece of gear in my studio setup which would be utilized in the fx loops of every guitar amp...
  15. A

New MEGs?

Thanks! I know I’m pushing but any chance any of these upcoming products are “half-rackmount able” in their size?
  16. A

New MEGs?

Is this the replacement for the mini amp gizmo?
  17. A

How to setup button/loop to turn on/off without affecting current preset

Hello! I’d like to put a “gain” pedal on a loop/button so it can be turned on/off without it cancelling any preset that is already on/selected. I’ve got the LT connected to a Rack Gizmo. How is this done using the Mastermind Editor? Thanks in advance!