Search results

1. S

Noise Floor Issue with PBC through amp

Sorry for asking another question. What amplifier are you using? Awesome sound.
  2. S

Stereo Delay problem.

I haven't solved it yet. I made a new cable, Still the same problem, I only tested the timeline separately. There was no problem with the timeline. I set up on the board again. Turning off buffer 1.3 is a bit ok.
  3. S

Stereo Delay problem.

Even if used in series, the same feeling. Timeline and Tempus fade a lot. H9 is not bad. Only one delay is on. Is this a cable problem?
  4. S

Stereo Delay problem.

Someone like me? I have a stereo FX in loop 7.8.9.10 on my pbc10. Tempus, H9, Timeline, Bigsky If we use stereo delay on Tempus, H9 and timeline, Slow fading from left to right. Or vice versa. Audio Interface In the Apollo Twin, the L and R signals come in equally sized inputs. However, the...
  5. S

Buffer 3

I'll test more and write again. Sorry.
  6. S

PBC10 in7-10 jack stereo?

Thanks for letting me know !! I solved the display problem thanks to you. RJM Really good company.
  7. S

Cool! Thanks for letting me know!
  8. S

Hi guys. Can someone advise me? Can I input stereo to the pbc10's in7-10 jack port? So can you actually use 5 stereo pedals? in7-10 loop 7. 8. 9. 10?
  9. S

My 2020 Pedalboard

Ron solved my problem immediately. Wonderful service.
  10. S

My 2020 Pedalboard

I had the same problem today...
  11. S

My 2020 Pedalboard

I live in Korea, and I do not have an RJM dealer in Korea, so I bought it through a purchasing agency in the United States.
  12. S

My 2020 Pedalboard

Hello. Thank you for answer. But I already know how to adjust the display contrast. This problem is suddenly blurred without notice, after I have already set the display contrast. After it is dimmed, it is dimmed even if you adjust the display contrast setting between 0-96. Currently, we...
  13. S

PBC10 display problem.

Hi, I'm excited to buy and play PBC10. But I have one problem. There is usually no problem, but sometimes the display is dimmed. I can't read the text, and the display settings do not solve it. Sometimes turning off the power and turning it on again can solve the problem, but sometimes it...
  14. S

My 2020 Pedalboard

Hello, I am a Korean Worship Guitarist. Introducing my 2020 Pedalboard. pbc10 is a cool piece of equipment I am very happy with all the features of pbc10. But I have one problem. The display of the pbc10 sometimes gets dimmed and unreadable. It can be solved by turning the power off and on...
  15. S

Korea Worship Guitarist

Korea Worship Guitarist