Search results

1. J

MASTERMIND PBC FIRMWARE / EDITOR 4.5.0

Trying to update to 4.5.0. I'm using the transfer/update. I get an error saying: error validating: file block to long. Not sure what to do from there? Also, should you update both firmware and editor? Any order on doing so better?
  2. J

Buffering question??

I just got a new Source Audio EQ2 pedal and placed it first in my chain. My guitar plugs directly into it. It’s extremely noisy, mostly when not playing. I replaced my boss tu2 tuner with this pedal. Much more noise. Would this have anything to do with the way I have buffering set up in my PBC...
  3. J

Songlist Mode maxing at 8 songs

Just trying to figure out why I can’t get past 8 songs in songlist mode. I’ve got the first 8 songs working with presets for each song, but when I try to go to song 9 with the bank up button, it won’t advance any further up? of note, I’m using an external bank up and down button- RMT by Goodwood...
  4. J

GFI Synesthesia

I have made some progress and at least have it doing PCs. Question: There is a feature in the Presets of Synesthesia called Auto Stompbox Mode. So basically it puts the pedal in stomp box mode when you engage that preset and you have 2 separate engines to choose from. SO it gives you 2 presets...
  5. J

GFI Synesthesia

Anyone set this pedal up with PBC? I just got one today and I’m putting it on the board later. Just looking for some pointers and guidance as I’m still pretty green when it comes to midi and the controller. I’ll be putting it on midi channel 3 and really just using it for PCs and simple...
  6. J

Setting up Eventide H9 with PBC 6X

Anything special about setting up the Eventide H9 with the 6X for preset changes? I've ordered one and just trying to get a jump on getting it set up. It will be midi device #3. Still new to midi, but slowly learning.I'll be running it with my Collider coming out of midi thru on collider to midi...
  7. J

Learning to use Setlist/songs/presets

I have my main page set up on editor for Loops on and off (dry, wet, midi) and tap tempo. I want to start putting my setlist, songs and using my presets in the editor. For gig functionality of this, do I need to create a new page in editor? I have a separate switch that controls my bank up and...
  8. J

Issues with Source Audio Collider

Updated! Thanks for adding the collider!
  9. J

Strymon Iridium in the PBC 6X, plus amp

How do you recommend using the iridium with the 6X and using an amp in live setting? I have the iridium in one of my loops. Would I have to disable the cabinet feature in the iridium? Would you run it last in the loop order? I mainly have it on my board also as a backup for my tube amp just in...
  10. J

I’ve now been able to get the collider working better with the 6x with the help of source Audio and RJM. I’m using Master midi clock for tempo control and using expression cc100 to control collider parameters with the neuro editor. They both seem to be working well now. For some reason, my midi...
  11. J

Update on collider. It’s sounding like the collider is not working well with the RJM. Probably not able to handle multiple pc/cc commands. It works fine for preset changes, but when I try to do a CC #93 for tap tempo and CC#100 for expression pedal from RJM it just stops working with midi. I can...
  12. J

Controlling Strymon Iridium with PBC 10

I’m also wanting to do this with my 6x. So would I just need the chase bliss midi box and would I need a certain cable for the iridium? I have a collider and terraform connected midi now.
  13. J

So basically what I’m doing with the collider is PCs. I do have my expression pedal set to CC 100. This way I can control the collider parameters in the neuro app. Seems to be working intermittently. It will work, then the next day I try it and it doesn’t work. So I do a hard factory reset on...
  14. J

Understanding Loop order Pre/Post gain

Thanks Ron, that helps! Yes the = is my effects loop then. And the + is my volume pedal. Someone else built this for me and I’m still learning! It’s coming together though! What’s the best way to get the internal tuner? When I hold down the function button, it’s just stores the preset. I’ve...
  15. J

Understanding Loop order Pre/Post gain

Maybe a dumb question, but I’m using a multi modulation pedal in one of my loops (terraform) Some of the effects are better placed Pregain and some Post gain or in my Amps effects loop. Some effects like chorus, dimension, Tremelo effects go better in the effects loop, post gain which is after...
  16. J

Wampler Terraform Expression pedal setup

Got it figured out. Rebooted computer and now it works! Lesson learned, when you can’t figure it out, reboot! Thanks!
  17. J

Ron, I spoke some more with Source Audio. We verified that I am all set up from their editor to control parameters and percents. I have the CC command set on 100 for Nemesis delay. Min value 0 and max 127. Settings are written to device. Anything else you can think of that I would be missing?
  18. J

Ron, after a bunch of messing with it, I was able to type in 100 and save it. Thank you. Now I just have to figure out from collider editor how to make it work. There is a section for external control, it asks for Expression Input or Control Input X or Control Input Y. Then it has the parameter...
  19. J

Yes, I understand if I could do 100, it would work perfectly and I could control the parameters from the Collider editor app. This is what I would prefer if we could get it to accept CC100
  20. J

When you type in 100, it takes you to drop down and automatically does CC10:Level